Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So Venus, tell me

i dont see any bugs or glitches only got d/cs
    and i tell u what going on with me after new update o.o
    dont be hater plz

I haven't been on except for the first few hours the server came back online so as to reset my character names. All names worked out fine as for inventory, warehouse and Alz all is well as it should be because I prepped before merger. Now the short amount of time I was logged in I noticed most channels had large population. Which I have not seen since OGP time, guess this might mean lagging for some if not most players. Other than this I have nothing to complain about. All is sunshine and roses... ...at least for now...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Yay: 40v40 wars, sooo many crafting materials that can be bought cheaply, and old friends that moved to Mercury are back
    Boo: LAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

toofull.jpg

Still not gonna add any more channels?

Btw ch 19 was just as full, but I was too lazy to take a 3rd screenshot. If you guys still dont get the point with this.... >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    toofull.jpg

Still not gonna add any more channels?

Btw ch 19 was just as full, but I was too lazy to take a 3rd screenshot. If you guys still dont get the point with this.... >_>
    Just imagine how impossible it is going to be to find an event mob now.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Just imagine how impossible it is going to be to find an event mob now.
    Yay for merger !!!!
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Irritating.. It's too crowded and spammy.

So crowdy some people just insta-crash when trying to log in bi......

Maybe we should start something crazy, like changing the AFK center to Green Despair or Desert Scream. I know this is ridiculous to even suggest, but let it sink in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Someone suggested adding an NPC in both GD and DS that would allow you access to the Auction House to help split the amount of people standing in BI.

I thought that would be neat

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast