Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Mozilla Firefox and Cabal Forums

Mozilla Firefox and Cabal Forums

Does anyone else have a problem with loading the Cabal Forums on Mozilla Firefox? I can load the Cabal main page just fine, along with the main forum page. But as soon as I try and click on a sub Forum, it never loads, or it takes like 20 minutes for it to load. Once it loads, I can open up posts just fine. Only problem I have is selecting sub Forums. Anyone else noticing this issue? I have no problem with Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome, just Mozilla Firefox.

i hv problem w/ chrome
    Signature removed. Please reduce the size of the image.
    ~Retired~

Osmium
    i have this problem with chrome too on my PC except that it never opens,says failed to load webpage.....but on my laptop it works fine so i think it's a windows issue or something like that

What OS does your laptop use?

i have problem alot time when i send a ticket they just say use chorme, so i cant use my prefered browser?

Quote Originally Posted by NationWarBlows View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem with loading the Cabal Forums on Mozilla Firefox? I can load the Cabal main page just fine, along with the main forum page. But as soon as I try and click on a sub Forum, it never loads, or it takes like 20 minutes for it to load. Once it loads, I can open up posts just fine. Only problem I have is selecting sub Forums. Anyone else noticing this issue? I have no problem with Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome, just Mozilla Firefox.
    working fine for me with all.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by NationWarBlows View Post
    What OS does your laptop use?
    win7