Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Force Blader Guide

Force Blader Guide

Source: http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/139/...ime=1216311610
    I'll be updating and Improving This
    *Note* - Barely anything in this guide contains my own original ideas, it is instead an accumulation of the experiences of all FB's. So props to all those FB's who share their knowledge ^.^

***If you're new to Cabal click here***

About Force Blader:
    -Hometown is Green Despair
    -The Force Blader is a "Hybrid" that balances sword and magic skills.
    -Attacks are Sword Skills while Buffs/Debuffs are magic.
    -Force Bladers equip Katanas and Orbs and use the Battle set for balanced defense and defense rate to fit the Force Blader's balanced build by default, but due to their balanced stats they can easily wear any gear that is not class-specific.
    -Force bladers have a unique balance between magical skills and sword skills.

Stats to add:
    -Every level up you will gain 5 stat points to add
    -Rank-Up Requirements are there for you to follow
    -Every 10 levels you are given the opportunity to increase your class rank (Rank-Up).
    -Increasing class rank is essential for obtaining special skills and sometimes give you hefty rewards as well. At levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60, you must have the minimum stats that your character window (C) provides.
    -After level 60, the stat requirement for class up is gone, so you can start to branch off in whatever stat build you want.
    -Force Bladers generally focus on DEX, after 60 meet requirements for gears then pump the remaining stats into DEX.

Stats Values:

*Note* - As you can see DEX>STR end of discussion.

Equipment:
    *Note* - Weapons are never class specific, but Shadow Titanium, Terragrace, SigMetal, and Forcium armors are class specific.
    *Note* - Force Blader gear choices are open ended.

-Orb vs. Crystal
    The requirement for crystal is the same as the requirement for the same grade battlesuit, aim for crystal when possible.

Katana vs. Blade
    - Blade requires an extra chunk of strength, katana tends to be more optimal but if you choose to use a blade for whatever reason (better stats/looks) it won't kill your stats.

What Armor to Use
    -Due to a Force Blader's balanced stats they will be able to easily be able to wear any gear that is not class-specific. The biggest debate at the osm lvl is Battle vs. Armor, Armor has higher defense which is better for PVP but takes a hit to defense rate, me personally... Battle is too smexy not to use =P. Once again what armor pieces you use is pretty much open ended.

Aura and Battle Mode (BM):
    Aura and Battle mode are skills which allow the user to power up within a short period of time
    *NOTE* - Some skill can't be used in battle mode

A battle aura is basically a temporary super buff.
    All of your stats are boosted for a period of time to help you kill more effectively.
    Auras have different elements based on how you answer the series of questions they ask you. So in a sense,
    your preferences should end you up with your favorite element.
    Element available is Earth,Fire,Wind,Water,Ice and Lighting
    *NOTE* - Please note that the elements are PURELY GRAPHICAL.
    The element you choose does not affect the stats you get and any advantages over other elements

BM1 (Obtained after lvl 20 Rank-Up quest)
    - This mode allow user to cast buff skill onto the user with magic attacking skill for short period of time meaning if the user cast aqua cannon,it will change into a buff each element attack will be transform into a buff base on the element.
    - The Highest Corresponding Magic Skill is auto casted. You have the option to activate a corresponding magic skill to recast if you wish.
    *Note* - For all the FB's out there I see doing this... You CAN'T MF a FB in BM1... FB's gain chunk of mana in BM1...

Effects of Each Magic Skill
    Attack (Force Enchant) - Magic, Ice, Fire, Lightning
    Defense Rate (Wind Movement) - Wind
    Defense (Earth Guard) - Earth
    Hp,Mp,Hp recovery (Aqua Vitality) - Water

-As you can see, I listed Magic, Ice, Fire and Lightning together, because they are all attack buffs and cannot be stacked.
    *Must Have Magic Skills for BM1* - Lightning Cannon, Wind Cannon, Stone Cannon, Aqua Cannon
    -The higher the magic attack is, the higher the effect of BM1 buffs.
    -So basically you can have 4 buffs at 1 time, which is the same as your normal magic buffs,but stronger

*Note* - Just a little something from someone who played in EP1, the animations you see in BM1 were the original Buff Animations for FB in EP1. I noted the corresponding buffs to each magic skill.

Battle mode 2 (Obtained after level 50 Rank-Up quest)
    Note: The original BM2 of a cannon was changed to sword attacks activated through normal attack.

More Info On This Later

Bonus Skill of Battle mode 2 (Obtained with BM2)
    Prismatic Blade Cannon- this skill can be casted at battle mode 2 ONLY
    -This skill is one of the best AOE dmg skill a FB can get at lvl 50,which at lvl 50 it self,it could 1 hit KO moscutter queen,lug queen and many dungeon monster,to help you finish your quest faster.
    -Though force bladers have a bumpy road up, they even out with all the other classes in the end.

*Note* - BM1 = great tanking, BM2 = great vamping
    Last edited by Leonhart; 04-06-2010 at 09:42 PM.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

FB's available skills:
    Skill Points
    Novice/16
    Apprentice/32
    Regular/48
    Expert/64
    A.Expert/80
    Master/96
    A.Master/112
    G.Master/128
    Completer/144
    Transcender/160
    Total Skill point[sword and magic each] : 880!

Force Blader Skills (Sword)
    Fade Step (Novice) - Quickly run further away from an enemy
    Force Stab (Novice -Stab a target with a force enhanced sword
    Dash (Apprentice) -Increase one's movement speed for a short period of time
    Force Slash (Apprentice) - Stab twice with a Force enhanced sword
    Force Break (Apprentice) - Every time swings the sword forces get added more and more.
    Illusion Stab (Regular) - Multiple Stab with added force
    Soaring Shot (Regular) - Cut down a target using a force enhanced sword
    Dance of Ruin (Expert) - Jumps towards enemy to cause critical damage
    Force Assault (Expert) - While in dash, quickly stabs the enemy
    Force Drive (Expert) - Casts dash on sword to attack enemy faster
    Infernal Stigma - (A.Expert) - Stomping opposing force by hell stigma
    Force Impact (A.Master) - Using unstable force attacking enemy surroundings by massive explosion
    Infernal Impact (G.Master) - A manifestation of hell that is relentless towards your enemies
    Assassinate (Completer) - Engrave a stigma on the back of the victims and destroys them with a stigma
    *NOTE* Abyssal Crystal is the only range sword skill

For Sword Skills I hope you try out which combination is the best for you,experiment with the cool-down to match what you desire. I don't have an "Ultimate Skill Build" here

But if you want a starting point to work with.

-Force Assault lvl 20 (Pvp skill)
    -Force slash lvl 20 (Pvp skill)
    -Illusion stab lvl 20
    -Dance of ruin lvl 18-20 (again, up to you)
    -Infernal stigma lvl 18-20 (18 or 20 up to you)
    -Round Cut lvl 20
    -Force impact lvl 18-19
    -Abbysal crystal lvl 18-20
    -Infernal impact lvl 9,12
    -Assasinate lvl 9

*Note* - For Round Cut,is not a suggested skill to get, many people find it useless in 1 way or another.
    *Note* - FB's will have the room to buy all sword skills. (With one slot left over too)

Force Blader Skills (Magic)
    Regeneration (Novice) - Enables its user to naturally restore the HP even when in battle
    Enchant (Novice) - Cast magic on the Sword
    Earth Guard (Apprentice) - Using mother earth force to strengthen the armor
    Fire Blade (Apprentice) - Casts Fire on to the Sword
    Blind (Regular) - Weakens opponent Attack Level
    Guard Break (Regular) - Weakens enemies defense ability
    Ice Blade (Expert) - Casts ice on the Sword
    Wind Movement (Expert) - Using force of air strengthen ability of Attack and Defense
    Lower Defense (Expert) - Weakens opponents Defense ability
    Aqua Vitality (Expert) - using force from water to increase health and mana
    Lightning Blade (Expert) - Casts lightning on swords
    Enervation (A.Expert) - Weakens opponents Level
    Resist Intension (Master) - A will that enable you to endure
    Execration (A.Master) - Concentrate your enegry to curse a target
    Hard Luck (G.Master) - A wheel of infinte misfortune
    Darkness (Completer) - Temporarily blind a target to decrease the attack range
    Field of Enervation (Transcender) - Decrease the level of multiple enemies
    Mana Freeze (Transcender) - Temporarily limit a target's adjustable maximum mana
    Field of Execration (Transcender) - Blind multiple enemies on thier spots

-For Magic Skills I highly recommend getting and maxing Earth guard,Wind Movement,Aqua Vitality and Lightning Blade. These 4 skill will be your final buffs till 140.
    -You won't have enough magic points to max all your debuffs.
    -For Debuffs, Hard Luck and Enervation are must haves IMO, you can use Enervation to lure mobs. Also Execration is important to me as well.
    -The other debuffs are up to you, they each have their own benefits, figure out what is most important to you.
    *NOTE* - Upgrade to the Highest Enchant as soon as you can (Magic<Fire<Ice<Lightning)
    *NOTE* - You can stack 2 of the same buffs at 140 (Lightning+Ice), and 3 at 170 (Lightning+Ice+Fire)

Recommended Upgrade Skills
    Vitality Master
    Offensive Sense/Impact Control
    Defensive Sense/Damage Absorb (Defensive Sense can be exchanged for Reflex if desired)
    Sixth Sense

So Instead of me placing all those lovely images onto here and taking up space, I'll be more efficient and and send you to CabalWiki: http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Force_Blader_skills
    Last edited by Leonhart; 04-06-2010 at 10:58 PM.
    <Templar>

Combos

Stunlock:
    -General idea to a stunlock, have 8s~ of filler time in between stigmas, you can go over the 8s but avoid going under.
    -Common Versions: (Arrange the skills in any order you want)
    *-Infernal Stigma(18) - Assasinate (9) - Infernal Impact (9) - Dance of Ruin (20)
    *-Infernal Stigma(20) - Rising Shot(20) - Force Slash(20) - Infernal Impact(9) - Assassinate(9)
    -First combo is my personal preference, second combo is older and I think required certain timing on skills (Have to look into this). Mess with one of those two or create your own.

More to be added
    Last edited by Leonhart; 04-06-2010 at 09:18 PM.
    <Templar>

Videos

To be added
    Last edited by Leonhart; 04-04-2010 at 09:54 PM.
    <Templar>

Buffer Zone
    Last edited by Leonhart; 04-05-2010 at 12:21 AM.
    <Templar>

Very nice thread so far but I have concerns regarding a few things

*Note* - As you can see STR>DEX end of discussion.
    Not sure how you came to that conclusion when DEX gives you almost the same amount of attack, more magic attack, the exact same defense, more attack rate and more defense rate.

-Round Cut lvl 20
    -Illusion stab lvl 20
    In my opinion I feel that both of these skills are either unnecessary or useless.

2. Punching target that give you at least 1 exp
    3. Killing dungeon doors
    Unnecessary and outdated methods. You'd be better off training on dummies where you can actually get good skill exp. Since you already mentioned you can train on dummies, I think you should take these 2 out.

Other than that I think the guide is very well written so far

14x FS Oruka [Venus]
    10x FB SuzuRyoku [Venus]
    6x WI Teisho (Getting there T_T) [Venus]

Quote Originally Posted by Teisho Raizen View Post
    Very nice thread so far but I have concerns regarding a few things

Not sure how you came to that conclusion when DEX gives you almost the same amount of attack, more magic attack, the exact same defense, more attack rate and more defense rate.

In my opinion I feel that both of these skills are either unnecessary or useless.

Unnecessary and outdated methods. You'd be better off training on dummies where you can actually get good skill exp. Since you already mentioned you can train on dummies, I think you should take these 2 out.

Other than that I think the guide is very well written so far
    Opps at the Dex/Str XD
    As for the skills, we have room so why not.
    Skilling, I think I added that in... I'll check (Reordered it to place the *Note* first).

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Leonhart; 04-05-2010 at 09:45 AM.
    <Templar>

Oh yea I remember this guide its been a while since I last seen it might want to update the vids since you can't use dash or fade in a combo anymore tried it several times before all it does is auto cancel the combo unless that has been changed. I totally miss the FBs original BM2 I want my cannon blast back sides I had fun using it to obliderate mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandelin View Post
    Oh yea I remember this guide its been a while since I last seen it might want to update the vids since you can't use dash or fade in a combo anymore tried it several times before all it does is auto cancel the combo unless that has been changed. I totally miss the FBs original BM2 I want my cannon blast back sides I had fun using it to obliderate mobs.
    You sure about the fade and dash?

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Combo-tutorial
    <Templar>

Quote Originally Posted by Zandelin View Post
    The original BM2 was utter trash when it came to dealing damage.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast