Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stat Help

Stat Help

If I am going with the 309 strength and intelligence then everything else into dexterity, will I be able to use mithril blades or crystals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

You need something like 340-ish str to use blades; if you stay at 309 you can only use katanas.

309 str is enough to use crystals though.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

But it's not enough intelligence to equip the crystal?
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    No o_o If you go with the recommended FB build, it's only enough for Katanas and Orbs should you stay at 309 STR and INT. Frankly, though, the only real benefit of going the crystal route is compensated for by sticking to the default. Because the intelligence gain is overshadowed by the orbs matk (for bm1), and the massive amounts of dexterity you pump in MORE than make katanas a viable weapon without the need to mess with your build just for a couple points extra from blades and crystals.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

309 int is enough to wear forci xtal. xtal is slightly more optimal than orb, but theres not really a big enough dif to notice.

so to be clear:

309 str, 309 int, and excess dex, is enough to wear forci kat and xtal

340-ish str is needed for blade. your int should stay at 309 regardless of your weapons. unless you get drei/archridium equipment.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    309 int is enough to wear forci xtal. xtal is slightly more optimal than orb, but theres not really a big enough dif to notice.

so to be clear:

309 str, 309 int, and excess dex, is enough to wear forci kat and xtal

340-ish str is needed for blade. your int should stay at 309 regardless of your weapons. unless you get drei/archridium equipment.
    Except you couldn't + your xtal o.o +7 and above for a slotted xtal requires 408 int
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Alright, thanks guys. Also, just to be clear, but is this the same for Lycanus blades and crystals as well?

Yes, except stat reqs are even higher for them if I recall.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

Nifty .-.

350 for lycanus >=]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast