Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stat Help

Shadow Titanium
    Dex build fb's so last update all the fbs tht know a thing or too have gone to str build.....
    I have tested tho for a t4 fb it seems the str cap is 599 after 599 you lose about 100 hp for some reason for my 187 fb it passed the 599 without the hp loss idk if its due to rank up or whtever or maybe it could be the ratio of str int dex I find the same thing for bl after I dropped dex below about 587 it lost 100 hp.
    Str build is proving to be more effective for pvp than dex build to me and I know you're a war guy so I would suggest giving the str build a try

Well I'm not staying in T4, as soon as I can get some internet I'm going to be leveling up. Should I still have a main strength build? And if so, what ratio?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Dex build fb's so last update all the fbs tht know a thing or too have gone to str build.....
    I have tested tho for a t4 fb it seems the str cap is 599 after 599 you lose about 100 hp for some reason for my 187 fb it passed the 599 without the hp loss idk if its due to rank up or whtever or maybe it could be the ratio of str int dex I find the same thing for bl after I dropped dex below about 587 it lost 100 hp.
    Str build is proving to be more effective for pvp than dex build to me and I know you're a war guy so I would suggest giving the str build a try
    Pssh thnx for tellin everyone my secret nex >_>

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

^ he updated his sig.

The more int the better! For faster debuff times etc. ^_^

Trainee
    This answered the only questions I had. Thanks everyone.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    tell me something
    Isn't better take some miss, than as 80~100 damage reduction and 300~320 HP in the NW??
    And the DEX build also is better for DG's/PvM..
    Last edited by RazorFlashy; 07-19-2013 at 03:56 AM.

FA 18x RazorFlashy
    Cabal Brazilian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12