Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal isn't working. What's up with this new update?

Cabal isn't working. What's up with this new update?

Cabal has been running perfectly.. until this new spanish update i just found out about. My anti-virus protection took it off my pc. I'm re-installing now.. cabal was giving errors. This is getting annoying. Please make sure there are NO BUGS with this new update for spanish players. I don't have time to be installing and un-installing the game constantly.

Here is a clue how about putting cabal on your exceptins list for your av .......
    And there will be probs you guys are not special lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

im not saying im part of that community.. I'm just saying ever since the developers decided to do this update for the spanish players. my cabal stopped working.. and i have a feeling its because of this update. I did all of that and even tried installing with my AV turned off. It says the update.exe is a suspicious file causing my launcher to not work. Everything was working fine before this update.

Might wanna post a ss of the error for Gms
    If the av is off there should be no error either you have more then 1 av or its not off
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids