Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Hacker?

Hacker?

I saw a couple of people I think might have been hacking. Both were in the same place in desert scream. They were hitting like a quarter of the map at the same time. It looked like a way, way bigger radius than it should be. It's even stranger because it looked like they were using low level skills. Were these people actually hacking or am I just a confused newbie? I took screenshots in case I need to report them, but I want to make sure they were actually doing something first.

There is a chance that you had the right idea. Some people modify the range and aoe of skills to grind / farm faster.

If you find someone you're suspecting of range hacking, I would recommend recording a video (fraps) of it because apparently screenshots are not considered strong enough evidences.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    There is a chance that you had the right idea. Some people modify the range and aoe of skills to grind / farm faster.

If you find someone you're suspecting of range hacking, I would recommend recording a video (fraps) of it because apparently screenshots are not considered strong enough evidences.
    Okay, thanks. I'll go ahead and report it then. I need to clear some stuff off my HDD so I can't take video right now unfortunately.

You dont have enough room on your hd to take a vid and your complaining about white screens and crashing ..........some people's children I swear
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids