Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: the mail bot is so annoying

Banned

the mail bot is so annoying

gm plz do something. those alz seller mail bot so dam annoying. when u just log in game u recieve their mail. when u in nation war . u receive their mail. when u in dungeon. u also recieve their mail. even when u pk or pvp there still their mail. i mean wtf is this shzt.........

Lol nothing they can do unless they level restrict mail and that would make a lot of people mad
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

We used to have some sort of "intelligent" captcha thing on the game I was hosting 3years ago. I wonder if they could add this, or something similar, to Cabal? Here is how it went :

upon log in, you would have a random question with multiple-choice answers.

i.e :
    How many legs does a dog have?
    a)3
    b)4
    c)5

Granted it is a pretty stupid question, the point of it wasn't to test the players' IQ but make sure it's an actual player and not a bot. If you failed to give the correct answer, you wouldn't be able to log in for an hour. That helped us get rid of a lot of bots.

Just a suggestion, what do you think?

Cabal has already tried the Captcha and it was more of a nuisance than a bot hindrance...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Cabal has already tried the Captcha and it was more of a nuisance than a bot hindrance...
    Yes I remember that. this is different tho. it's not a popup that asks you to retype the same thing within a few seconds. It's a question that requires a human brain, and just to let you log in