Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This lvl 133 FB hacking in lakeside

This lvl 133 FB hacking in lakeside

Name of hacker: WinCaBa

y am I not surprised it's in the guild warriorcorps? used to be the guild mybrue from venus. it's definitely just a side guild run by someone(s) where they aoe/wall hack like this bot and farm ridiculous amounts of entries and craft mats then pass them all to other members in the guild to sell named tabithe (this char tends to hang in chl 13 bi alot), samanthe, etc. they tend to farm in ls in that exact spot but ive also seen them in mf b4. im surprised it's an fb this time tho cuz it's normally an fs but one thing remains the same all of them that I've seen have been proc. I report them all the time but either; a. nothing happens or b. they come back with more bot farmers.

this FB had already been reported on the forums previously :

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...204#post384204

so it went from 11x to 13x without getting banned.

now imagine how much craft mats that represents..........

This just in!

Another FS from WarriorCorps found botting in ..... LS ch13!

name : Riva

ticket sent. ticket # : 80293 [ticket closed]

While you are at it GMs, kindly take a look at my other ticket regarding another bot/ wallhacking found in MF. Ticket was opened at 2pm on Friday Ticket # 80073 [ticket closed].

Thank you.

P.S. Regarding the FB. it is now 141, still botting at the exact same spot in LS ch1. Sometimes it goes invisible for a bit, but it's still attacking.
    P.P.S. There's also a BOT from the same guild WarriorCorps, currently in LS ch2. NoBoDy. Video Uploading, ticket # 80309
    P.P.P.S. Guess what, there's also another BOT from WarriorCorps in LS ch5, Chost. Video uploading, ticket in process

Do I need to keep going through all channels..?
    Last edited by Abi; 04-29-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    This just in!

Another FS from WarriorCorps found botting in ..... LS ch13!

name : Riva

ticket sent. ticket # : 80293 [ticket closed]

While you are at it GMs, kindly take a look at my other ticket regarding another bot/ wallhacking found in MF. Ticket was opened at 2pm on Friday Ticket # 80073 [ticket closed].

Thank you.

P.S. Regarding the FB. it is now 141, still botting at the exact same spot in LS ch1. Sometimes it goes invisible for a bit, but it's still attacking.
    P.P.S. There's also a BOT from the same guild WarriorCorps, currently in LS ch2. NoBoDy. Video Uploading, ticket # 80309
    P.P.P.S. Guess what, there's also another BOT from WarriorCorps in LS ch5, Chost. Video uploading, ticket in process

Do I need to keep going through all channels..?
    Yes you do
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Yes you do
    lol, Hey howdy, might as well help me if you have nothing better to do

Chost
    WarriorCorps
    ch5
    ticket # 80316

[ticket closed]
    Last edited by Abi; 04-29-2013 at 12:15 PM.

BlanChe
    WarriorCorp
    ch7
    video in progress

yeah had to skip 6, couldn't get in =(

lol, Hey howdy, might as well help me if you have nothing better to do
    Lol at work atm
    And it almost takes a act of god to make me log in this game anymore lol
    Why you miss me? Lol
    Last edited by whitetrash; 04-29-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

BlanChe
    WarriorCorp
    ch7
    video in progress

yeah had to skip 6, couldn't get in =(

ticket # 80327

Don't forget NoBoDy ticket # 80309.

I know the video quality isn't great but you can just go there and see for yourself. You have the names, all you need to do is check the logs or just go there and pk them yourselves and watch them always take the same path using wallhacks and always going in that stupid deadend (don't ask me why the dude that made the bot program did that..... makes them look so stupid!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast