Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: why cant every1 see uranus?o.o

Unhappy why cant every1 see uranus?o.o

i was hoping later on they came to titan and all go to procs so they can have WL 100+ <3
    Living life, peace out!

If you're talking about the Latin America server,

you have to change your language option to Spanish before starting the client (on the launcher).

and their server is named Calisto (QQ why do they have the cool name and we're stuck with boring Titan...)

Also for some reason, they have a set trade channel in ch13, but everyone is logging in ch1 only o_O

idk man what if they are all caps rafa

What's the matter? Tired of caps blocking you from killing the Golem? =P

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    i was hoping later on they came to titan and all go to procs so they can have WL 100+ <3
    The lobby Limit is 128. Meaning to have a WL of 100+ you have to have a full lobby of procs and only 28 or less Capella. Sorry that you're not that lucky. See, most ppl in Venus didn't know that Proc almost always have bonus in merc and Cap had bonus usually in Venus, so they figured that cap would keep it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    The lobby Limit is 128. Meaning to have a WL of 100+ you have to have a full lobby of procs and only 28 or less Capella. Sorry that you're not that lucky. See, most ppl in Venus didn't know that Proc almost always have bonus in merc and Cap had bonus usually in Venus, so they figured that cap would keep it.
    didnt war get increased on how many can log?and sorry man but this couple of months caps where OWNING procs extremely hard in war 24/7,at bonus not even with their bringer and saint they could stand againts us like bonus was called by caps with 10-15mins left,i think i have the ss somewhere... lol
    all changed once venus came,i guess procs actually needed all the help they could get and they got it =p for now tho...
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    idk man what if they are all caps rafa
    idk man u tell me x.x
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post

Or maybe some people just don't want to be procs?