Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is Bloody Spirit so strong? (Wrecking Skylar)

Why is Bloody Spirit so strong? (Wrecking Skylar)

So I was doing my usual "hanging out" in channel 20 BI in hopes to play with some caps and then comes a FA named Skylar or aka Valherus (was the name before the merge) who really talks trash. Pretty nice gear I would say +11 forcium amp judging the defense, but sadly and kind of funny that the poor things tactic level is really poor.

This particular FA likes to pk me. In the process, she would run and heal when I attack back, she could outheal me infact, then comes the omg FA dps and I'll die ((((. Heal is like so annoying right? But then I realized oh hey WA short buffs are kind of cool (stat wise) so I discovered something.

But wait a minute, by the way this FA Skylar WOULD NOT for some reason want to to duel with me, you know, like the countdown duel where there's no heal required. She probably has a good understanding of my dash fade target lock capabilities.

So back to what I was trying to share,

I went bloody spirit on a effing 40% damage forcium +11 "daikatana" and

my oh my.....its just uuugh to her in pk.

so

How can a buff be so OP? Im kind of happy that she did not stand a chance but at the same time sad that FA's with good gears could not outheal something like this because I still care about FA's. End of Story.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-29-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

WA short buffs are OP!

....i guess you forgot to mention how to were using panic cry to suppress me every time, shame someone with your "skills" resorts to relying on debuffs like some FB...and what about the 20 or so times i dropped you? mysteriously didnt record those did you? lol...well its ok, i understand you dont have real "skills"...and if you wanna count the kills, your 3 to my...what...20+? lol

and dont worry, vid is coming soon of you just running like a bish....and....owned? WA short buffs are OP....but not OP enough to show the 10 or so times i sat there and outhealed her bloody spirit when she didnt use suppression on me lol
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    ....i guess you forgot to mention how to were using panic cry to suppress me every time, shame someone with your "skills" resorts to relying on debuffs like some FB...and what about the 20 or so times i dropped you? mysteriously didnt record those did you? lol...well its ok, i understand you dont have real "skills"...and if you wanna count the kills, your 3 to my...what...20+? lol

and dont worry, vid is coming soon of you just running like a bish....and....owned? WA short buffs are OP....but not OP enough to show the 10 or so times i sat there and outhealed her bloody spirit when she didnt use suppression on me lol

lol like when I afk and dance, yeah. I guess you got me doing that, I dont think you can count those, the 7 times of outhealing me yeah. Good luck I hope the video is real.

WA buffs are OP

Im still up or freestyle duel, but I dont think you have the courage? Yeah? ^_~

dont worry hooker, the vids uploading, slowly
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Skylar u better post that video, what just happened like 1 minute ago this post. I cant wait xDDDD
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-29-2013 at 07:00 PM.

its fairly disappointing to know such a "famous" player is so bad...i mean seriously, back when i was on venus i thought youd be some god tier player, i can see now that im sorely mistaken, and in the vid, yes, i die once cuz you managed to go bloody and all that with a 2v1, you still died before i did, the BL ended up killing me....other than that, it just shows you using cats and running away the entire time :s

and...really now...claiming you can 2 shot me with force kick and whirlwind? your just out of your ever loving mind now lol
    Last edited by Seul; 04-29-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Banned
    From t4 experience bloody is a real nice skill, certainly more useful than pre-update. When i played WA i never ran or backed down a fight, however as a FA/WI I'm naturally weaker so I tend to kite around targets. So ur rivalry : "Why are u running away fa, oh why are u using panic cry u aint a fb..." lol Why dont u guys do 10 free 10 standing and entertain us

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    its fairly disappointing to know such a "famous" player is so bad...i mean seriously, back when i was on venus i thought youd be some god tier player, i can see now that im sorely mistaken, and in the vid, yes, i die once cuz you managed to go bloody and all that with a 2v1, you still died before i did, the BL ended up killing me....other than that, it just shows you using cats and running away the entire time :s
    What just happened to you. I am sorry you were asking for it. No offense. -.- Im just probably too bad and full of myself right now to have done this. I apologize for my actions.

Naw Im just kidding.....now thats WRECKED!

But one more thing, I hope justice will be on your favor one of these days...and you can get a chance to actually prove these guys that you know how to play.

Im still up for the freestyle DUEL. And dont say Im going to use shorts, I wont, I promise.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast