Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: The new bloody spirt

The new bloody spirt

Just wondering if any of you experinced wa's out there know an effective way to use the new version of bloody spirit, as in pvp/ war and if theres any tactics you could share with a noobier wa so they dont get instantly killed

Shadow Titanium
    I have been playing WA for about 4 months only, so that I cannot say I can fully control the power of WA class. This is my opinion so far:

- After update, it's less risky than before to use bloody spirit in high-level dungeon (FT2/MO), battle mission (i don't think we are allowed to use short buffs in pvp), and war.

- For dungeon, I think you can work out by yourself, as you don't mention in your question.

- For battle mission:
    + WA's attack rate and accuracy are terrible if you use a GS instead of Daikatana, so that if you attack other classes in BM3 (BM2 increases some att rate), 3 out of 5 hits will most likely be missed or blocked =.="
    + For that reason, I myself try to stack 4 attacks, then use panic, if my opponent is suppressed, I will activate bloody and give him 3 fatal attacks. I think this is a common tactic.

- For war:
    + I use bloody spirit against guardian to help your nation push faster
    + I only use bloody spirit when I am fighting at a base. The position near the Force Tower is where people usually ignore (they only focus on the guardian or other people), I stack 4 attacks, move to that position, activate bloody and blow 3 fatal attacks (they have bigger aoe than normal attack), then deactivate it and fight like a tanker does.

P/S: English is not my native language, I may not explain clearly what I do, sorry if you don't get what I say :>

pretty much spam it in PVE and for PVP its the same as always. Regardless of the buffs to it BS still has the same risks/rewards as before. ATM I'm to lazy to go into detail about how to use it properly...so maybe later.