Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ayuda plisssssss!!!!!! Sobre migracion no aparece mi personaje

Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    That desire to be a racist?
    So because people are too stupid and ignorent to use the section of the forums that is dedicated to them and there language I'm racist cool story bro
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    So because people are too stupid and ignorent to use the section of the forums that is dedicated to them and there language I'm racist cool story bro
    If these people do not know how to use a forum that not only help him and tell him are the erroneous section, but apparently prefer to hate a person who has not done anything just trying to help, you're the best I pity you

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    if these people do not know how to use a forum that not only help him and tell him are the erroneous section, but apparently prefer to hate a person who has not done anything just trying to help, you're the best i pity you
    +1 ^^

Oh no someone online got there e feelings hurt I'm a sad panda now
    Pity is for the weak poor and under privlaged I am none of them so you can keep it
    Maybe if people would take 2 seconds to think about and if look where they are posting I would be nicer
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Oh no someone online got there e feelings hurt I'm a sad panda now
    Pity is for the weak poor and under privlaged I am none of them so you can keep it
    Maybe if people would take 2 seconds to think about and if look where they are posting I would be nicer
    First think about what you say then take a break and think that makes you a better person to be a racist,
    eace:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12