Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayuda plisssssss!!!!!! Sobre migracion no aparece mi personaje

Unhappy Ayuda plisssssss!!!!!! Sobre migracion no aparece mi personaje

hola a todos soy un usuario del cabal latino quisiera saber porque no me aparece mi personaje 180 mi nick en el latino era mi id de juego: Giorghini, PERO EN MI CUENTA AHORA NO ME APARECE MI PERSONAJE DEL LATINO Y MAS BIEN ME APARECE UN ARQUERITO LV 1 QUE SE LLAMA GIORGHI_10 PUES LAS DEMAS CUENTAS QUE TENIA EN EL LATINO SI ME APARECEN NORMAL. PERO LO QUE ME HE DADO CUENTA QUE FIGURA QUE TENGO 7 PERSONAJES PERO AHY SOLO VISUALIZO 6 PERSONAJES SEGURO QUE EL SEPTIMO QUE ME FALTA ES MI MAGUITO Y COMO PUEDO ARREGLAR ESO PARA QUE SALGA MI PERSONAJE. APARTE INTENTE BORRAR EL PERSONAJE PERO NO PUEDO HACERLO YA HE PUESTO TODAS LAS CONSTRASEÑAS Y NADA. ME DIJERAN PORFAVOR COMO PUEDO SOLUCIONAR ESO DERREPENTE ELIMINADO UN PERSONAJE APARECERA MI CUENTA 180? Y TAMBIEN QUISIERA SABER QUE CONTRASEÑA COLOCO PARA ELIMINAR EL PERSONAJE PORQUE NO SE PUEDE.

LES MANDE TICK CON IMAGENES A SOPORTE DE ATENCION AL CLIENTE ESPERO QUE ME PUEDAN RESPONDER.

80438 ES EL NUMERO DEL TICKET

Forcium
    im 12 and what is this?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

........... The invasion starts
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Invasion ? Kid, Why are you so racist ? :/

You took it the wrong way. He meant the incorrect forum usage of new server users. You can only be racist if you think in racist terms, which using the word itself is denoting that you're racist in a sense. Am I right? We're just humans and it's simply that. Nothing more, nothing less.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Viserion View Post
    Invasion ? Kid, Why are you so racist ? :/
    Lol where to start
    1 I'm no kid
    2 when they lack the intelligence or ability to use the section provided to them so that it Is not rude to others that don't speak it I tend to get a little annoyed
    3 until you live somewhere where all the illegals come live off the state cause issues drive around uninsured with no licences steal jobs with social security numbers that do not belong to them forcing people like me to learn to speak the language to stay competative in my job you will not understand
    4 I'm far from racist I just feel if your going to do something follow the rules and im all for it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    You took it the wrong way. He meant the incorrect forum usage of new server users. You can only be racist if you think in racist terms, which using the word itself is denoting that you're racist in a sense. Am I right? We're just humans and it's simply that. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Correct
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Oh well was a mistake... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    That desire to be a racist?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast