Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Seeking Crafting Investors

Seeking Crafting Investors

I am currently in the process of crafting blades, however I am not a rich man and cannot buy everything myself. So right now I am looking for somebody to invest in my crafting level. Every time you give me my required supplies(which is only currently the blade and the force core pieces, I will give you the return for it. So if you give me five blades and the required crystals, I'll give you all the crafted blades back, provided they did not fail. Please whisper or mail me, my character name is Faowin.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Easy enough, lets cooperate. You blades, me Katanas.

That's not what I'm saying....
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    That's not what I'm saying....
    I know what you're saying, but if you farm for materials, you'll find 15 other kinds of craftable things (weapons x4, A/B/M x4); sell them and buy what you need, or else trade with others. ;3

Well I had that little deal going on with two others, but titanium blades were the biggest pain I could ever have. By the time I'm out of titanium, one's at SIGmetal and the other's at osmium and quit.

Well faowin, there's always the alternative route and using contacts to find someone already high in crafting (for example I know 2 10k blade crafters) and collecting materials and asking them to craft. Sure they may add a fee, but in the end you would save alz.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    dont do it. it a waste of time n alz.. just look how much them craftman worth now.

lululemon online shopping gives more fashion lululemon outlet orlando online

Small business owners should also be thinking about their strategic direction.It's breathable, odor, wind and water resistant. lululemon outlet This handy gadget gives me an extra jolt on the go, and I can recharge it right along with my phone at night.Their founder is a Canadian from Vancouver, BC with the mellifluously contemporary name, Chip Wilson, who began in the skate and snowboard business, then gravitated physically and ideologically toward yoga. lululemon coupons And here's an example of what not to do:In looking for a good example of how to respond, I saw way too many of the above flavor.Thus, the yoga bag should be designed and made in such a way that, it helps protect the yoga mat from all conditions. and European brand names including Urban Decay, Kim Kardashian, DuWop and Bare Escentials.A traditional ashtanga yoga class will involve six different series that you can work through on your own while the instructor monitors you; however, many gyms and studios offer nontraditional classes where the instructor leads you.