Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: +15 SIG Battle Vs Craftsman Forci

+15 SIG Battle Vs Craftsman Forci

So quick question. Am I better off buying a +15 Sigmetal Set (Sig event or Craftsman, either one) over Craftsman Forcium? Let's just say the forcium is +9 for now, seeing that I won't try to + it higher anytime soon and I'll be focusing on other pieces. So yeah, +15 SIG vs +9 Craftsman Forcium (The SIG has more def/hp I know, but should I just say screw it and buy the forcium now instead of trying to resell the sig later? Or is the difference minimal? Thanks, any opinions would be appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Drake View Post
    So quick question. Am I better off buying a +15 Sigmetal Set (Sig event or Craftsman, either one) over Craftsman Forcium? Let's just say the forcium is +9 for now, seeing that I won't try to + it higher anytime soon and I'll be focusing on other pieces. So yeah, +15 SIG vs +9 Craftsman Forcium (The SIG has more def/hp I know, but should I just say screw it and buy the forcium now instead of trying to resell the sig later? Or is the difference minimal? Thanks, any opinions would be appreciated .
    Forcium +11=sig +15, the extra amp def and resist skill amp or rate.

ultimate deciding factor is whats in the slot. face value, the forcium obviously has more attack/def stat, but SEHH is very expensive and rare - if you have a sig helm that is 7/40 vs forci 36% cdi, i would opt for the sig helm.

It would also have to depend on whether or not you want to put more stats into strength and intelligence for forcium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    It would also have to depend on whether or not you want to put more stats into strength and intelligence for forcium.
    Assuming you use a forcium suit, helm stats do not matter. They are almost as low as Sig suit for forcium helms. FB don't need rate that much, so I'd say 36% forci is on par with 40/7 sig.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

For now I'll be using a SIG helm. But is Craftsman Forcium (Talking suit/gloves/boots) better in the long run if I get it +11 or higher? Or is +15 SIG just as fine. With prices of SIG dropping I'm assuming SIG is becoming outdated as Craftsman is taking over the market o.o.

And Faowin, have you seen any significant difference with adding the extra int/str for the forcium? I wouldn't think it effects us that much.

For now I'll be using a SIG helm. But is Craftsman Forcium (Talking suit/gloves/boots) better in the long run if I get it +11 or higher? Or is +15 SIG just as fine. With prices of SIG dropping I'm assuming SIG is becoming outdated as Craftsman is taking over the market o.o.

And Faowin, have you seen any significant difference with adding the extra int/str for the forcium? I wouldn't think it effects us that much.
    forcium.

Alright, thanks.

No idea, I immediately went to 309. And I don't have the forcium yet >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    The extra str and int added is nothing but a boon, imo. More matk, hp, and dmg reduction
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti