Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Bike for WA

Trainee

Bike for WA

So, planned to create/buy a bike to improove my damage. (compared to k-red)
    What'd you suggest? (RW3)
    AMP/DMG/ATK ?
    May be extended/crafted

For now, alz is not a problem.

current stats (with k-red):
    70AMP, 204DMG, 60/61 rate, ~2380atk

Titanium
    wtf kinda gears you have to achieve those stats o.O

Banned
    Obv you don't want to lose that 3cr so either make a cr bike and back it up with max crit for both pve/pvp dmg increase or focus on amp since it increases both normals and critical hits.
    (thats just my opinion, btw would be nice if u posted ur results...I always love visiting the "show me ur bm2/bm3 dmg" WA section on Cabal EU)

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato685 View Post
    wtf kinda gears you have to achieve those stats o.O

(Old picture. removed 3 crap pet slots, added 3 x ssamp & extended my boots to 15amp)

Quote Originally Posted by Vepa View Post
    Obv you don't want to lose that 3cr so either make a cr bike and back it up with max crit for both pve/pvp dmg increase or focus on amp since it increases both normals and critical hits.
    (thats just my opinion, btw would be nice if u posted ur results...I always love visiting the "show me ur bm2/bm3 dmg" WA section on Cabal EU)
    Mhm, so you'd say at least 3 rate, and then full amp? or 2 slots amp 1 slot DMG? or amp/DMG craft, 2 amp slots and 1 rate slot?
    I'm really trying to improove my damage, I failed 14/14/48 mith greatsword last week. =/
    Last edited by 7daan7; 05-09-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 7daan7 View Post
    Mhm, so you'd say at least 3 rate, and then full amp? or 2 slots amp 1 slot DMG? or amp/DMG craft, 2 amp slots and 1 rate slot?
    I'm really trying to improove my damage, I failed 14/14/48 mith greatsword last week. =/
    I'm no expert, but u can just get pet with rate and sub the 3 cr from k-red easy
    Then from rumors here that i heard, Romp uses a full amp bike for dmg in dg but again idk if thats true or not.

Titanium
    Is the 7/7/24 helm better than 7/40? Btw I would get a craft rate bike with amp in 3 slot, since you did wanted a14/14/48 for more amp.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by IQuit View Post
    Is the 7/7/24 helm better than 7/40? Btw I would get a craft rate bike with amp in 3 slot, since you did wanted a14/14/48 for more amp.
    Well, I came with the idea for those helm/gs before EP9 part 1&2 came.
    Many people said amp would be better due the huge def/atk increase.
    After all, reading the patchnotes from Part3, I see that DMG is getting pretty much better once again. why?
    Penetrating rune comming, right? Extreme upgrading gives panatrating.

Besides that, I think that a redosm 14/14/48 and 14/80 is nearly the same damage output.
    I just choose for the 14/14/48 because it was mith. which give 150 atk boost.

Quote Originally Posted by IQuit View Post
    Btw I would get a craft rate bike with amp in 3 slot
    A few weeks ago I saw a 5rate crafted bike (2slot)
    This would be the option I suppose?

i personally would choose 14/80 over 14/14/48 of the same grade any given day. nice set, daan. you could get the 5 rate bike and dump 2 amp slots and 1 dmg slot and make it basically a steroid k-red bike imho.

wish we had 8 amp event like you guys did...

Quote Originally Posted by 7daan7 View Post
    70AMP, 204DMG, 60/61 rate, ~2380atk
    he's wielding his GS's at the same time, ala BL, lol and wearing 2 helmets (one on top the other) lol.

cool story

forget bike, blink for wa.
    IGN: Angel