Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GM Please help me !

Titanium

GM Please help me !

I am a owner of the character Mr4KaI, i am a real one. I don't know why my account got blocked from the sever. I heard that the guy in my Guild who borrowed my account to play did hacking the game. I don't know that is true or not but now i got blocked when i try to log in. Acctually, im a busy guy for work now so i don't have much time for Cabal like before so i let the guy in my Guild play my account with me. So i swear that i really don't know he is hacker. When i heard people tell me that i tried to change the password but it's too late. Please ! Can GM check up this problem for me please ! I will waitting for respond from you GM.

Thank you !

I think that's ur fault, he used hack in TG and now got banned.

Rule 1: Never share your Information with anyone.

Rule 2: Hacking means complete ban of the account even if it wasn't you.

Lol some people are retarted lol
    Gl with that
    Brb loling
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    Rule 1: Never share your Information with anyone. unless your xi

Rule 2: Hacking means complete ban of the account even if it wasn't you.
    there we go o_o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by derick View Post
    I am a owner of the character Mr4KaI, i am a real one. I don't know why my account got blocked from the sever. I heard that the guy in my Guild who borrowed my account to play did hacking the game. I don't know that is true or not but now i got blocked when i try to log in. Acctually, im a busy guy for work now so i don't have much time for Cabal like before so i let the guy in my Guild play my account with me. So i swear that i really don't know he is hacker. When i heard people tell me that i tried to change the password but it's too late. Please ! Can GM check up this problem for me please ! I will waitting for respond from you GM.

Thank you !
    you shared the account, you took the risk. nothing that can be done for you. giving someone your account information knowing full well they could compromise your account is your burden

Lol so d one i just reported was already banned huh. Oh well he just wasted ur +15 set

gee talk about an overused excuse. It's always someone else playing their account that's hacking. typical.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lol some people are retarted lol
    Gl with that
    Brb loling
    ^

Banned
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...g-in-war/page2
    u see how epic u did in nw? LOLOOLOLOLOL

Lol very epic hax and he got 2 videos of your char doing it.. dam.. just thinking about all those gears and weapons and alz all gone.. Q.Q Dont share accounts!.. u basically just told all of the reasons why they should banned your account.. so no excuses...

Look on BAD USER REPORT section of the forum.. u will see how this "guildie" hacks using your char.. have fun! i know i did lol..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast