Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GM Please help me !

bwahahahaha oohhh my god that was sooo funny.... people are just plain idiots XD

Quote Originally Posted by derick View Post
    I am a owner of the character Mr4KaI, i am a real one. I don't know why my account got blocked from the sever. I heard that the guy in my Guild who borrowed my account to play did hacking the game. I don't know that is true or not but now i got blocked when i try to log in. Acctually, im a busy guy for work now so i don't have much time for Cabal like before so i let the guy in my Guild play my account with me. So i swear that i really don't know he is hacker. When i heard people tell me that i tried to change the password but it's too late. Please ! Can GM check up this problem for me please ! I will waitting for respond from you GM.

Thank you !
    Let me share with you what everyone else is thinking.

1. Your excuse is BS....... its almost as bad as your dog ate your homework.
    2. The fact that you used this excuse thinking it would work, shows your complete stupidity.
    3. Even if you shared your account (which if you did, refer to #2), you then tell EstSoft that you shared your account which is against TOS. (Again, refer to #2)
    4. You posted it here on open forums thinking that GM's are gonna pay attention to your rant of BS... (again, refer to #2)
    5. Google Translate this.... "I'm an utter moron that will grow up to be a drain on society", Now say that 500 times in your native language while waiting for the GM's to reply... Don't worry, they will. Just wait by the phone, they will call ! ! !
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

^^ what he said
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post

2. The fact that you used this excuse thinking it would work, shows your complete stupidity.
    3. Even if you shared your account (which if you did, refer to #2), you then tell EstSoft that you shared your account which is against TOS. (Again, refer to #2)
    4. You posted it here on open forums thinking that GM's are gonna pay attention to your rant of BS... (again, refer to #2)
    5. Google Translate this.... "I'm an utter moron that will grow up to be a drain on society", Now say that 500 times in your native language while waiting for the GM's to reply... Don't worry, they will. Just wait by the phone, they will call ! ! !
    Ras is correct on all accounts.

GM have mentioned in the past, one of the in-game Tips even states that sharing account information is not allowed. Almost any game out there has this same rule.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post

i never saw XI play on your account during preseason mission battle

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterChaosX View Post
    for the record i actually hacked him and stole all his gear
    edit: and deleted his whole char and stole his dog

Quote Originally Posted by MasterChaosX View Post
    And I've never seen a Dalmation drifting in a Honda Celica... Did see a Husky do it once though.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Here for my Monday laugh
    People make me laugh
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12