Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Make all dungeon items non cb,to make pve fun again.

Titanium

Make all dungeon items non cb,to make pve fun again.

Lets face it since crafting came out,the urge to run dungeons is now dead because almost all the
    drops are worthless expect ultra rare stuff like slot extenders and epaulets.I think its time all gears are non cb
    because crafting gears are better anyway.Cb was set in place as a sort of security,which is now outdated with the
    introduction of better crafting gears.Not all the cabal population can craft,so for those that depends on pve to make alz making
    items non cb will give them a better chance of selling stuff that drop from dungeons.

Note: stuff like Drie,Lynacus,Tyrant,Killain,Prideus can remain cb because there unique items.

This is actually the best solution I've seen. Character Binding items were set up as a unique security, but with craftsman items and unbinding stones, that security is becoming nothing more than an aggravation now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I agree no more CB, but then what are the unbinding stones for?

Agree....... but............ impossible o.0

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    I think you can use unbinding stones on other things aside from PC gear. If not, we can just remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by aientd311 View Post
    Agree....... but............ impossible o.0
    And just how is it impossible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Best suggestion about CB items in other words I agree 100% its time to drop Character Binding.

+100

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    For Drie/Lynacus weapons and armor,also they can still be useful on ab items.
    the only time I see someone using a unbinding stone on a cb gear that drop in dungeons is if it have 14 amp,everything else is a Hugh waste.

I vote all CB turn into just AB and unbind stones just un-account bind, unless extended. To alleviate extended Extender Removers should be added.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]