Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blader VS Force Shielder Figure Diorama (Fan Creation)

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Those are outstanding!!

I'd totally drop $19.99 for a likeness of one of my characters
    Your missing a 0 on your price
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

nice job ! mrs.

Osmium
    This is beyond amazing. If you can model my FS in forcium i'd totally buy it off of you.

I knew there was a thread I saw and completely forgot to comment on. -_-'

Very well done; the detail is superb! ;3 I'm not one for figures personally, but I can tell that you really put your heart into these.

Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    This is beyond amazing. If you can model my FS in forcium i'd totally buy it off of you.
    If your character is male, unfortunately there aren't any male figures I could use as base to convert it into a FS with Forcium, If it's a female character then I would probably use the same one I have but will take a while to mod, I'm sure osmium armors are different to forcium in some of the design, that though did came to me (about doing it forcium) but it's hard to get references of character when I'm always going solo in the game (I'm guildless or if I find a guild I don't stay for long because of inactivity, or the people in it are jerks, etc, etc) that's why I leveled my Blader in order to buy some forcium gears and get lots of references XD.

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    I knew there was a thread I saw and completely forgot to comment on. -_-'

Very well done; the detail is superb! ;3 I'm not one for figures personally, but I can tell that you really put your heart into these.
    Yes! you're very right!

Quote Originally Posted by mahtree View Post
    She wants in on the goldmine that is known as the Cash Shop. "For a limited time only, buy a Diorama of CABAL for just $1000!"

Cha-ching, smart girl. You already know Sei members are pooling money for a few of these.
    LOL as much as this made me laugh, no, they are not for sale :3 I made these for my own collection, but I never said I can't make more in the future

wow amazing *bow* <3 and dont pay attention to blacker;he just tried to do a pathetic statement and failed kaka.
    anyway let me know when ur free to make me 1,and how much
    Living life, peace out!

Dat FS Ass datass.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me the name Hash, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Your missing a 0 on your price
    $019.99?

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    $019.99?
    Funny guy is funny :P

What whitetrash said is accurate (200+USD), although that would only cover the price for the force shielder (If I were to paint another in the future as a commission).

Since I do this for a living it does take skill to paint and put together, not to mention modify a figure, I actually filmed them whole mod process but first I have to sort through 80 hours of film to put together a special 3 part I have planned to present my video WIP as I also have a youtube channel where I upload tutorials reviews and other stuff related to resin kit building, I actually did a review of the Force shielder last year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leonasenshi View Post
    Funny guy is funny :P

What whitetrash said is accurate (200+USD), although that would only cover the price for the force shielder (If I were to paint another in the future as a commission).

Since I do this for a living it does take skill to paint and put together, not to mention modify a figure, I actually filmed them whole mod process but first I have to sort through 80 hours of film to put together a special 3 part I have planned to present my video WIP as I also have a youtube channel where I upload tutorials reviews and other stuff related to resin kit building, I actually did a review of the Force shielder last year.

Nice vid...but 2 hundy?...Damn,a little op for my taste

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast