Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blader VS Force Shielder Figure Diorama (Fan Creation)

Hybrid View

Blader VS Force Shielder Figure Diorama (Fan Creation)

I don't usually comment here on the forums a lot, I just lurk most of the times.

Let me share a little about myself, maybe someone here actually recognizes me after this :P

I started playing Cabal 5 years ago, I had many experiences in game with other players, many were fun times but others were full of drama as I was the guild master of growing clan back then, I befriended several people that I gave special privileges including guild sub admins, long story short, there were a lot of problems in real life with these people that I decided to stop playing for a while, then came back and so on and so forth.

For some reason I always had back luck with accounts, I had created a Blader but my account got banned by OGP back then, one of those times when they would just band you for no reason and would not accept that they made a mistake, I left for a while, then came back but this time I had joined the Global server, made a new Account, got my Blader again, then when they made the merge with the NA server, I lost it yet again because my previous account still banned had the same name character as my current one, so long story short, due to all the problems with the Korean Admins not understanding what I was trying to tell them, I gave up and made a 3rd account which is the one I'm using now.

the idea of creating this came to me 2 years ago, then last year when I started playing again after a short leave, I decided to finally pull it off.

May I share with you guys a project that took me 4 months to execute, 370 hours in total to complete.
    These are Figures made of Resin, 1/5 Scale in size (around 13" tall each one).
    The Force Shielder was sculpted by a company called E2046.com, they also sculpted the Dark Elf as part of their "Ori" line, but I just took her a base to completely modify her into the Blader you see now.

The base is totally made from scratch, I decided to place them at a cemetery at Undead Ground, I though it was a great idea as the Blader Figure was impulsing herself from a tomb, the blader is a custom made figure, it was originally a Linage II Dark Elf link here

TL DR:
    I created this Diorama as a fan creation for myself, the figures are made of Resin and it took me a s**t load of time to completely finish the project :P

There are more detailed pics in my website gallery in case you want to fully appreciate the whole scene, I don't really want to spam this thread with a lot of pics

Also comes with special effects

I hope you might appreciate the worked placed into this project as well as I did. I even entered a contest with this diorama, the contest is a yearly event on the website the sculpted the FS and my entry will be competing with other great works, so if you have some time (and the will) stop on by and leave your support

By the way, if anybody wonders.

My IGN is LeonaSenshi and yes, I have a blader :P

Banned
    wtf? hey dude u need a girl.

I am a girl FYI, I do have a life, I do have a BF and I do this for a living

Shadow Titanium
    Wow. thats freaking awesome

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leonasenshi View Post
    I am a girl FYI, I do have a life, I do have a BF and I do this for a living
    oh my bad i thought you were a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlacker View Post
    oh my bad i thought you were a guy.
    lol what a softie, even if it was a guy it wouldn't matter ppl got all sorts of hobbies and this looks nice imo nice work.

<DivineGuardians>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    lol what a softie, even if it was a guy it wouldn't matter ppl got all sorts of hobbies and this looks nice imo nice work.
    yeah its a nice work but a little bit ga.y for a man.
    anyway im off.
    Last edited by MrBlacker; 05-13-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlacker View Post
    yeah its a nice work but a little bit ga.y for a man.
    anyway im off.
    Totally to create models of scantily clad women.~

Great work!

me likey!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast