Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: This guy's gameplay review s!!

This guy's gameplay review s!!

He hasn't even touched our combo system, yet he says it's far from the "hack and slash" he was expecting

Forcium
    It's not called first impressions for nothing lol

LOL hey look theres me

Man, that was a deep review. He got like the basics!

Well, this guy needs to be fired. He has no observation skills whatsoever. He could just look around and see there is a little music note and you can click that to play music. He kept complaining about it all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Just a FYI to the guy who made this VERY basic look at Cabal (if your even looking at this post) , the best gameplay is when you get combo and lvl to atleast 52+ and get a nation, then you can go to war... You mentioned "it just like any other MMO, which it IS NOT.
    1st you have the combo system which ive NEVER seen in any other MMO before this
    2nd the war system is a unique thing with the exception of a couple other games, but this game is one of the 1st games that i saw to even HAVE war which you didnt even bother to lvl to the games later lvls to see what that would be like... in my opinion you didnt get the full effect from getting to lvl 2 or 3 -.-
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

Quote Originally Posted by StoneTank View Post
    Just a FYI to the guy who made this VERY basic look at Cabal (if your even looking at this post) , the best gameplay is when you get combo and lvl to atleast 52+ and get a nation, then you can go to war... You mentioned "it just like any other MMO, which it IS NOT.
    1st you have the combo system which ive NEVER seen in any other MMO before this
    2nd the war system is a unique thing with the exception of a couple other games, but this game is one of the 1st games that i saw to even HAVE war which you didnt even bother to lvl to the games later lvls to see what that would be like... in my opinion you didnt get the full effect from getting to lvl 2 or 3 -.-

But, but, but, but, but, but......getting that third skill is enormous! And equipping your helmet too! You can't forget that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I think his review of Cabal was "eh"

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"