Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could it be true?

Quote Originally Posted by justice View Post
    going to keep this as short as I can because im not interested in arguing differences of opinion, specially over the internet. with my first point there was an interview with a dev saying that the purpose of an fb was to disable opponents and open up opportunites for their teammates. with that in mind don't you think it's counterproductive and illogical to make both fb's root share the same cd ? y doesn't other skills with the same effects share cd? now if wat they're getting at is to promote better teamplay by making more fbs needed it works with a large community of players but on our server it fails. with language barriers, egos and small population u wont have many fbs at ur disposal and coordinating fb roots, etc. is almost impossible because of this.

im not against the use of potions, in pvp an fb is fairly root reliant, not being able to see whether an opponent is using immunity pots or not is quite the handicap because u will end up wasting ur root and eating the cool down time (on both skills) because of it. allowing the ability to c whether or not an opponent is using an immunity pot is a minor fix that allows the fb to adjust accordingly and save its root for a more vulnerable target. instead we're stuck shooting blindly and hoping it works. now I understand with natural resists it can still fail but unlike someone using an immunity pot it's not 100% and at that point at least the fb has the discretion of trying and hoping it works or saving it for something else.

anyways im going to stop there and not because I have no rebuttal for the rest but rather id prefer not bother arguing it. like I said the point of my post wasn't to "whine" or "overreact" in ur words but to just bring up things ive noticed because the subject was brought about.
    Everything in your second paragraph we completely agree on.

I'm not sure when people are going to learn that pvp isn't as fun as war. People will never be satisfied with their class. I love FB, but ofc there are things I'd like to change (for example the double cd on all same debuffs pretty much eliminates the reasons of having more than 1 type).

Ya'll arguing over personal opinions will not get anything changed. If you have a valid support for your claim, send it in a HDT instead of arguing on the forums where almost nothing happens.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I sent HDT about the broken skilling gears in march.

helms, boots, gloves, suits and weapons still broken

your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I'm not sure when people are going to learn that pvp isn't as fun as war. People will never be satisfied with their class. I love FB, but ofc there are things I'd like to change (for example the double cd on all same debuffs pretty much eliminates the reasons of having more than 1 type).

Ya'll arguing over personal opinions will not get anything changed. If you have a valid support for your claim, send it in a HDT instead of arguing on the forums where almost nothing happens.
    I'm not too interested in changing anything. I actually think the classes are balanced for the most part *in war*, which is what I care about.

The thing that people either forget or do not know is that for the longest time forcebladers were ok at best. It took hitting 170 for triple stack just for our damage to start equaling most other classes. Our bm2 was the most horrid of all the bm2's. Our only moment that we had were we felt strong was bm1/aura. Which was only for a minute and half. So essentially, forcebladers have been playing catch up. As time went by, forcebladers got progressively stronger.

So give forcebladers their time to shine.

So with that being said. Classes have had skills added to counter roots. Changes have been made to how often or when we can actually use roots. Making the class a bit more difficult to play.

So remember this, while you are in the front lines hacking or in the back shooting players. Forcebladers have to spend some time thinking if this is an appropriate time to use our roots or too late to make the situation better or worse.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

With that, Bon Voyage Cabal NA. Till the next time that I get so bored out of my mind that I post on cabal lol. Cheers!
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123