Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned and did nothing!

Banned and did nothing!

Hi, Yesterday I've been banned. They said in the mail that I used a Third Party program and they blocked my account permanently.... Huge Mistake. I asked for the Investigation Result or any proof that I cheated but they refused. I never used such a program and never cheated, I do have CheatEngine in my computer but NEVER attempted to use it on Cabal. Now, They are just ignoring my Support Tickets and my account is now Banned... I don't know what to do. You can even google my name ''Overlordock'' I'm a huge gamer/tester and never cheated in anyway. Can't believe that is happening.

Companies don't ban people for no reason; it's bad for business. I don't know what you were perhaps trying to do, but if they say you used it, you more than likely used it. -_-'

Yup it is bad for business... And I would of never make a thread about my problem or send like 20+ Support tickets to get my account back if I was truly using such a program. That's why I dont even know why they said all of that.

Lol yes you would everyone does and crys there innocent and not
    You already admited to being a cheater before by having a cheat engine on your comp but not using it is laughable QQ more cheater
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

==; Not at all, Who havent already tried CheatEngine? Its just in my computer that all. I dont even know whats fun about cheating.

So you expect people to beleive you took the time to dload and. Install a cheat engine and never used it brb loling
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Sorry but considering there were people I have personally reported for hacking (entering pi when the char was not even 160) and did not get banned, I would say if they did ban you, you more than deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    So you expect people to beleive you took the time to dload and. Install a cheat engine and never used it brb loling
    You used to make me mad, but now I enjoy your QQ trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    You used to make me mad, but now I enjoy your QQ trolling.
    Lol anytime
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Havent used any bots,hack or any programs with Cabal and I did get banned... I dont care if you think that I cheated, I personally know that im not a cheater and I never cheated in Cabal. For those whos talking about me having Cheatengine in my computer, Im using this in flash games... Even though im going to Arcadeprehack.com for that types of games anyway. I know what I did and I know I never used such a program in Cabal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast