Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned and did nothing!

Well then, with that conviction, you need to decide what you will do. EST won't return the account as- I'm sure- they've confirmed whatever it is they need to confirm and will not yield. Will you continue? Will you move on?

In short, the past is locked away, but the future is open. Thus, screw the past, pick your future.

Be sure that I'm gonna fight for my 6 years old account... I tried to contact ESTsoft directly but their Help Desk is broken o-o. Im pretty sure that if I continue fighting I'll get it back... hope so.

You quit and came back, that character is going to be junk anyways unless it has 10k crafting. It doesn't take long to get back in anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Being they will not provide any proof or a real reason to why you were banned gl proving your innocence
    Ests detection prog might have picked up your ce up off your comp causing the ban but that's what you get lol
    It seems the only 2 hd responces you get are third party prog and cash issues
    Even running a macro can getyou banned if you get caught and don't respond to them
    But frankly I'm a believer of once a cheat always a cheat if your willing to do it in one game your willing to do it in another
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Being they will not provide any proof or a real reason to why you were banned gl proving your innocence
    Ests detection prog might have picked up your ce up off your comp causing the ban but that's what you get lol
    It seems the only 2 hd responces you get are third party prog and cash issues
    Even running a macro can getyou banned if you get caught and don't respond to them
    But frankly I'm a believer of once a cheat always a cheat if your willing to do it in one game your willing to do it in another
    +2
    If you have the cheat engine and you say that you don't cheat, how could we trust you that you aren't cheating before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordock View Post
    ==; Not at all, Who havent already tried CheatEngine? Its just in my computer that all. I dont even know whats fun about cheating.
    Playing by the rules is for squares.

So you expect people to beleive you took the time to dload and. Install a cheat engine and never used it brb loling
    yeah, he should have left that part out

^ this

Shadow Titanium
    the more tickets you send, they more annoyed they will get with you. AND they dont have to show you any proof. i highly highly doubt you didnt do anything wrong. you can deny it all you want it wont help with anything. unless you spent thousands of usd on your account, give up or restart. and if you did spend thousands of usd on your acc, then you're not the brightnest for admitting you have one of the main programs used to hack cabal, CE... Best advise you will get about this is, Forget about it and move on. they WONT unban you w/o proof you didn't hack.

i didnt realise how old this thread was until after i posted.... oops

Banned
    Shut up cheater u deserve to get banned cry some more gm don't waste their time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast