Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where are all the evnts at???

Or if others started playing, but most Americans are too cool for MMOs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Banned
    Events or no events we are still behind.
    Europe already has pet selective untrain, and hellborn wep skins and other stuff
    Maybe the GMs are getting rdy to release this new content thats why they busy

Gosh, I hope pet untrain doesn't come out......but maybe that's ESTsoft's way of rebounding force blader's nerfs.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

We didn't even get a Welcome to NA Merge event ><... They really are slacking atm >_> Maybe we should have a Panda event!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

What's a Panda event? Permanent panda epaulets?

No amount of event could surprise anyone anymore, and that's a fact. We've seen it all, new dungeons new maps new gears, new skills, new class, people might come back for about 5 months to try the new class coming then quit, gears don't matter anymore, a low lvl fb for example: full forcy +11/15 owns a 190 forcy +11/15 if crits... so sad I miss the old days where you'd grind so hard for your gears and it paid off... now you just need bm3 and boom your pro.

hahah oh those event back then with the turtle/boar/and charisma panda and people would just afk skilling on them lmfao good times good times. but that was back with OG
    When I get asked to run IC2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12