Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW TO Fade/Dash in combo By Cloud

HOW TO Fade/Dash in combo By Cloud

Very well done guide here. Should be pinned in the pvp/war section or something. quick question about the ping. Is being on the east coast the reason why i cant consistently fade combo? i thought it was just my timing.

<DivineGuardians>

Inspiring!

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    Very well done guide here. Should be pinned in the pvp/war section or something. quick question about the ping. Is being on the east coast the reason why i cant consistently fade combo? i thought it was just my timing.
    You got it, east coasters have increased pings/latency.

aww thanks for the response.

<DivineGuardians>

Dash is more of the offensive technique between the two. As u said it bridges the gap/distance faster. u must start from way out and must utilize a skill with short range so u have time to run to the target. If u cast a ranged skill (or much worse in close combat), it'd tend to break. Dash is easier (than fade) cuz when the bar stops (which gives u time to approach the target), the bar will restart from the beginning as u press dash (and that gives u leverage in pressing ur next attack skill).

Fade is more of the defensive skill. If they didn't change it yet, fade breaks combo of the opponent. It has the same methodology: attack from afar, bar stops while u approach target, then press fade to execute (and ur opponent if it's pvp or war loses u), then QUICKLY (quicker than dash) press attack skill. Quicker? The big difference is: the moment u press fade, bar restarts moving from where it ended in ur approach (giving u a small leeway before u overshoot the bar and break combo).

In all these --- u are 200% right. Ping is the ultimate factor which lets u do either skill. Rule of thumb: try if u can fk first (tho that isn't assurance u can fade/dash). If u can, then try the above. If u can't, forget those 2. Live somewhere nearer the game server lol

Banned
    If your a FS disregard this technique
    Just stand still and pew pew whatever comes near u

CABAL EU

^
    thats why cabal fun. the stuff u do in combo mode, and keeping your target locked is enough thrill.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    <Removed>, this isnt 1997, if you cant dash/fade combo by now you are either 1shotknockudown, or you have down syndrome
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 05-24-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast