Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Event

Event

involving Arionel (the merc, not the quest npc w/e)

i dunno, discount? bargain? can be bought and traded? make it like a pet-use (ab for all chars in the acct instead of cb)? buy-one-take-one? anything to make her cost-effective (read: cheap lol)

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    But then they don't make lots of money off that little gem ^_~
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    involving Arionel (the merc, not the quest npc w/e)
    Why not both? Have a quest from Arionel where she gives you her mercenary card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Why not both? Have a quest from Arionel where she gives you her mercenary card.
    I actually wouldn't mind if they did a very hard and long quest to unlock Arionel Merc. (for example, a month worth of event daily quest)

people that don't have the patience could still buy it instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind if they did a very hard and long quest to unlock Arionel Merc. (for example, a month worth of event daily quest)

Or, there's slots for 4 versions of each merc. Have a quest line to get the weakest version (which it might be best to weaken the regen on), and put a slightly better version in IM. -_-' Free one works, pay to make it work better.

Also, sorry, I forgot the Merc-Level names. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post

This would work, it would aggravate people in getting the mercenary and just buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    Or, there's slots for 4 versions of each merc. Have a quest line to get the weakest version (which it might be best to weaken the regen on), and put a slightly better version in IM. -_-' Free one works, pay to make it work better.

Also, sorry, I forgot the Merc-Level names. xD Normal, Rare, Epic, Unique.
    This could work altogether, make it like BM3.

Do the same thing for Yuan as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I never gave it much thought (the quest suggestion part) knowing that arionel was mostly a ds and a few pl storyline quest back in (even pre-) Patren. I dunno how much they changed the storyline tho. So ur speaking of like pre-level 100 quests lol which is mostly ancient to majority of players (unless they wanna replay the story with an alt. nty). BUT if they can expand the story or daily (like they did with the ever resetting ones in bi) it's all good! Arionel falls under either covenant or faith mercs which also has 4 slots i think, hence, normal to unique too.