Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Character Stats: Getting to grips with the new system

Titanium

Character Stats: Getting to grips with the new system

Refer to Cabal EU GM Viral's post:
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...the-new-system
    If someone can put the whole post here it would be better.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Ayyu I've been lookin for something like this since the update. Thanks, man xD
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Shadow Titanium
    One thing to note about that forum post is that some of the information is missing. For example, Force shielder increases Defense rate by 5 per point spent in dex or by .4 per point spent in str...The GM post doesn't mention the Str part....So I'm assuming there may be other omissions as well. Such as HP goes up by 2.5 per level and MP by 1.5 per level (for all classes so far)...but at higher levels this could change...but who knows because the GM does state that the HP formula has issues.

In the end, they won't ever tell us everything...so we might as well test the stuff out ourselves anyway just to confirm what they've post (devs make mistakes too you know lol)...but I don't plan to continue figuring out the stat increases anymore....I don't play Cabal enough anymore to give it that much time and attention....I'm invested in other MMO's at the moment.