Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Blader or Force Shielder

Blader or Force Shielder

so which is better. i mainly like to war and i love bm3. so whos the best based on those two categories. im only asking bc i quit before the recent updates and idk if blader has gotten better or not at pvp. money would also be a little bit of a factor as i dont have a huge amount of alz
    Last edited by leadamean; 05-26-2013 at 08:59 PM.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    BL are still a nuisance to use in war. If you're a pvper or a war player, make an FS.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

what about compared to the other classes

Yes, but bladers are a huge nuisance in war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

i think with the new overhaul of intuition, bladers are more relevant in war than they used to be; however, they are still pain in the ass to gear up because they do not get the innate crit rate like all the force classes do. their skills are also more melee than any other class since all their skills are short range - they will get hit a lot and they will get hit harder than force shielder or warriors do.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    ^ aka Bladers are a nuisance to use in war
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti