Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Guild Event?

Hybrid View

Guild Event?

I was wondering if Guilds who only wars can have a Guild Event Emblem also for top WEXP points if it is possible?

It would be cool if there was 2 Guild Events and let the guild leader choose which one they like to participate on. If they want to participate on the regular dungeon point events or a war event for top wexp. So more guild would have emblem or more ppl would war.. if your worried about lags? then get a better computer or dont war at all lol..

Anyways just suggesting

Stop being a nub war farmer and you can have one too
    No reason to reward people for being lazy and yes only running war is lazy
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    +1

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    well unlike you.. most ppl like me got a life outside the game so id rather spend those 2 hour wait for next war doing something productive than farm dungeons for hours just for a nonsense drops. Maybe you should stop being lazy and keep playing the game.. i dont care if you been playing this game for years but your acting LAZY for stopping.. so go play your heart out!

Quote Originally Posted by Fonacier View Post
    well unlike you.. most ppl like me got a life outside the game so id rather spend those 2 hour wait for next war doing something productive than farm dungeons for hours just for a nonsense drops. Maybe you should stop being lazy and keep playing the game.. i dont care if you been playing this game for years but your acting LAZY for stopping.. so go play your heart out!
    two things:
    1. So if you have a life, why do you spend your time waiting 2 hours for war on cabal then? couldnt you use that time to run dungeons and build up your guild points. And even if you say :"oh i afk during that time with irl" what kind of "having a irl" is every 2 hours comming back to a game? doesnt seem like you have a life to me
    2. Warring is just an extra attraction in this game to make your character stronger to build your hr to let you have better stats for dungeons, and to wear accesories that require higher honor rank, that are still used for DUNGEONS, to me you sound like a typical t1-t4 farmer who dont do anything else but war, and yet you're calling others lazy.

Now i understand those who farm war but still craft or dungeon for their sht, you sure dont fall under one of those.

But if you really wanna push for a wexp event, i suggest you send in a help disk ticket =]
    CLOUD OUT

White trash. Pls Skool these niqqas

lool so much hate for war farmers. i wounder what would happen if the war farmers didnt play at all. I never understand y u guys are so frustrated just worry about yourself its a game. Seriously you cannot reasonably call some 1 lazy for not playing a game enough. On topic, i don't think they've ever done emblem events with wexp so i doubt this will happen, also post suggestions in the suggestion section next time.

<DivineGuardians>

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Because wexp benefits a guild how? Your suggestion is invalid. Go do traps
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonacier View Post
    I was wondering if Guilds who only wars can have a Guild Event Emblem also for top WEXP points if it is possible?

It would be cool if there was 2 Guild Events and let the guild leader choose which one they like to participate on. If they want to participate on the regular dungeon point events or a war event for top wexp. So more guild would have emblem or more ppl would war.. if your worried about lags? then get a better computer or dont war at all lol..

Anyways just suggesting

Cool idea,being i rather war and fight against a fellow gamer and not a npc.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato685 View Post
    Cool idea,being i rather war and fight against a fellow gamer and not a npc.
    nub