Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get owned romp!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Gratz Hash..... Im glad this turned out the way it did for ya since it keeps you here in the game with us....

However, from a FA point of view.... It can only really worth it if you do it again.... 7 rate isn't going to help a FA much..... Not enough to replace a ring.... But, if you had two rated orbs, then you can dump your ROL2 and replace the ros10.

Start working on your max rate Aussie..... Gratz again! ! !
    I actually thought of this. I wanted to run something by you and see what you thought of a new item build. It'd leave me with 64 rate, which is a reasonably good amount of rate, but would need a huge change in my initial idea on my FA build.

Hit me up when you can... and we can run through the numbers ! !
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Gratz Hash..... Im glad this turned out the way it did for ya since it keeps you here in the game with us....

However, from a FA point of view.... It can only really worth it if you do it again.... 7 rate isn't going to help a FA much..... Not enough to replace a ring.... But, if you had two rated orbs, then you can dump your ROL2 and replace the ros10.

Start working on your max rate Aussie..... Gratz again! ! !
    Dat 86 rate build mangz
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12