Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slot saver

Slot saver

So, I was thinking about this for a bit...

How about a slot extractor for gears?

i.e : I get martial boots for BL with amp in slot, but it's the wrong type of amp. I use this slot extractor item to obtain an amp scroll

Osmium
    hmmmmm....this means that there will be 21%amp gear everywhere........maybe you should say with low success rate on adding amp option.....plus this would make amp scrolls very cheap considering there's alot of unwanted amp gear

Well... KR and EU already have 21% amp everywhere. NA is way behind other servers gear-wise speaking.

I have yet to even see a single legit non-event amp scroll show up, although they are SUPPOSED to be obtainable at a low % from breaking (patch note a long while ago) I've been breaking dozens of items on a daily basis since then, and so did my guildmates, and nothing.

sounds ! ga.y

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Who cares if we're behind. Work harder! Very few people actually farm once they have money, which is why these things don't show up like they used to. KR have those gears because they LIVE for the game and EU has it because they are a very alive and involved community with lots of events and active players continuously trying to one up each other and themselves. Your idea would have us all become lazy basement dwellers who have their gear practically handed to them.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Who cares if we're behind. Work harder! Very few people actually farm once they have money, which is why these things don't show up like they used to. KR have those gears because they LIVE for the game and EU has it because they are a very alive and involved community with lots of events and active players continuously trying to one up each other and themselves. Your idea would have us all become lazy basement dwellers who have their gear practically handed to them.
    Hear hear! ;o

I hope we NEVER get an item like this (or the pet one for that matter). It really ruins the entire concept behind slotting. It puts all power to either rich in alz players, or ecoin buyers.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Sounds like you should consider Clash Of Clans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Well... KR and EU already have 21% amp everywhere. NA is way behind other servers gear-wise speaking.

I have yet to even see a single legit non-event amp scroll show up, although they are SUPPOSED to be obtainable at a low % from breaking (patch note a long while ago) I've been breaking dozens of items on a daily basis since then, and so did my guildmates, and nothing.
    Did you even read the patch notes? At all? They specifically say that amp scros are only obtainable from +7 or higher gears. And as far as the notes are concerned, it doesn't specify whether or not the rate increases with higher levels of enchanting. I'd only assume they do, but amongst the pool of other scrolls available, it's still a slim chance. But they do, and indeed have appeared outside of events.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I hope we NEVER get an item like this (or the pet one for that matter). It really ruins the entire concept behind slotting. It puts all power to either rich in alz players, or ecoin buyers.
    I heard about that....looks like game breakers are starting to become more favorable to alot of noobs these days -.-
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast