Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slot saver

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Did you even read the patch notes? At all? They specifically say that amp scros are only obtainable from +7 or higher gears. And as far as the notes are concerned, it doesn't specify whether or not the rate increases with higher levels of enchanting. I'd only assume they do, but amongst the pool of other scrolls available, it's still a slim chance. But they do, and indeed have appeared outside of events.

orly? Man I really need to get my eyes checked...

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Re...-3rd-Awakening

- Rate of gaining Option Scroll
    When extract reinforced item level is below 6: 1 Option Scroll
    When extract reinforced item level is below 7: 1 Option Scroll for 100% chance (Option Scroll for Sword/Magic Skill Amp. is possible to gain with low rate)

Also I remember Valdoroth saying that a GM had confirmed to him that supposedly the + of an item did not modify your chances of getting an amp scroll.

To be honest, I don't even think they actually added it to the breaking possibility, just a way to make sure only people that participate in "spend all your money on ecoins events" can have a chance at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    orly? Man I really need to get my eyes checked...

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Re...-3rd-Awakening

- Rate of gaining Option Scroll
    When extract reinforced item level is below 6: 1 Option Scroll
    When extract reinforced item level is below 7: 1 Option Scroll for 100% chance (Option Scroll for Sword/Magic Skill Amp. is possible to gain with low rate)

Also I remember Valdoroth saying that a GM had confirmed to him that supposedly the + of an item did not modify your chances of getting an amp scroll.

To be honest, I don't even think they actually added it to the breaking possibility, just a way to make sure only people that participate in "spend all your money on ecoins events" can have a chance at it.
    Incorrect. To re-explain: The + HAS to be 7 or higher. What does not matter is what is in the slot. The SLOT does NOT matter. Only the +7 or higher.

Furthermore, the Daily EoD3 quests give Option Scroll Cubes which can give ANY highest scroll in the game. They are another source of amp scrolls. Also a source of MCR and Rate scrolls. Yes You may not be able to beat the dungeon, but even just 1-2 of those cubes every day if waaaaay higher than 0 chances at all.

Patience and being stubborn are the two key elements.

See 2 pictures for Amp Scroll info:

Last edited by Valdoroth; 06-12-2013 at 10:56 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Yeah maybe it's because I'm French, maybe it's because their English is really really poor... but if someone says " is below 7" to me it means lesser than 7, not greater than.

Also, still doesn't change the fact that ever since that patch was released, I haven't heard of a single person obtaining an amp scroll. I am not just talking about myself, I'm talking in general. OF course, if anyone DID get an amp scroll, I would be glad to hear about it.

and sorry about the confusion, was a long time ago. I just remembered you megashouting about GMs confirming something to you about amp scrolls

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Yeah maybe it's because I'm French, maybe it's because their English is really really poor... but if someone says " is below 7" to me it means lesser than 7, not greater than.

Also, still doesn't change the fact that ever since that patch was released, I haven't heard of a single person obtaining an amp scroll. I am not just talking about myself, I'm talking in general. OF course, if anyone DID get an amp scroll, I would be glad to hear about it.

and sorry about the confusion, was a long time ago. I just remembered you megashouting about GMs confirming something to you about amp scrolls
    Well as we all know, the rates for epic top end stuff are very low. And when lets say only 1000 items +7 or higher in both servers combined (probably not too far off in reality) the chances of at least 1, is obviously low. When no one tries intentionally to get them, they will not drop.

Unless you actually try, it won't happen. If you don't try to +12 your item, it won't +12 itself. It might take 500 cores to +12, but trying over and over eventually succeeds. See my point?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

lul...the idea of being able to extract gears for scrolls...amp scrolls at that... lol... serious? the fact that there's craftsmen forci out now... people with +15 forci...lul... now amp scrolls...the game is really easy enough already.... no need to make it any easier....

Is this same concept for getting amp scrolls the same for max crit rate? Do my gesrs have to be +7 before a chance for it comes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12