Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rate or dmg?

rate or dmg?

so i have 57 max rate and so should i use a 80% dmg gs which gives me 46 rate or a 16 rate 40% dmg gs which gives me 57 rate (and up to 62% if i get good prideus or mcr in pet/gloves/suit)

pvp-wise id go for 57 rate... with crs in glove, honor, and charm, its not very hard for someone to get 10% resist rate even without the crs. pve id take 80% dmg, especially if you party dungeon a lot

thanks! how bout war? im assuming rate as well?

stickwith the 80 dmg untill you can afford a 80/14 at the very least a 68/14

gonna be a very very long time before thats gonna happen tho :/

edit: upon testing, bm 3 with the rate one does overall more dmg and also bm2 cuz of the higher amounts of crits during pve and boss fights when soloing dungeons. i feel like 80% one is only good if im in a party with fb's and stuff. otherwise once PC wears off, crits are a lot less. so i guess ill stick to the rate one till i sell my dmg one haha.
    Last edited by waynefoundation88; 06-04-2013 at 12:43 AM.

PvP - PK/War 80% damage. Go aura, you have additional rate added. Besides... in war, who doesnt go aura? Broke people.

In PK you can recover hp unless if you are dumb WA who just stands and stare and thinks tanking is the only option, really depends on your armors.

PvP - Count down duel. That's when rate makes the difference. You're going to need rate for this because every shot counts to winning.

PvE - Grind. 80% damage. 46% is decent, not like your dealing with monsters with SI, resist bike and Honor Rank 16 right?

PvE - Boss hunt. Rate good but then again aura's there if you're to go with a 80% weapon.

Overall, 80/14 or 68/14 -like what Cloud mentioned- are the good stuff that I would highly suggest you to invest on. Rate plays an important role to every class. You have your max critical rate stat set up already and you just need the PC 40/7helm and 80/14weapon to make use of it.

Rate and Critical damage should go together, cant be Rate or Damage if you want to build a good WA.

As for the 80/14, a cheaper but riskier way to obtain one is to create one yourself by adding rate on 2nd slot.
    1.2b - SEH
    800m (or cheaper) - PC Red OSM GS
    Cdi & Random Scrolls

Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-04-2013 at 06:18 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

thanks for the great info!!

what are your thoughts on a 30% amp and 24% dmg sig sword for wa?

nice but not something that I would choose over a pc cdi weapon
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

im still debating a bit. best i can do is 14 rate 62 dmg sword. should i do that which puts me at 56 rate and 151 cdi and 54 amp or go for a sig sword 30 amp 24 dmg to have 46 rate and 123 dmg and 84 amp?

dont get amp, bro. wa already has high attack, but they naturally lack in the spike dmg department due to having lower cdi than any of the force classes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast