Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3"

"Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3"

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy238 View Post
    Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3
    Next time dont run away from me plz :3
    p.s: Im watching you run and its so funny lol :3
    Took me a while to get around to putting a video together, but here it is, what actually happens in war between ShootingStar and myself. I had to cut down from 20 minutes of footage, and would be happy to post all of it, but, frankly, most of it is boring video of ShootingStar running away from me, or one could make the argument that other caps helped in a big way.

Please be careful that you know the facts before you run your mouth (or, rather, keyboard). ^^

I also find it funny that whenever ShootingStar sees me in war, it's insta-aura. Almost without exception the first thing I see ShootingStar do is enter aura if he is not already in BM and/or aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarus View Post
    Cool, if you can even catch me in war. And I'll say it again, go prove you're a top player and freestyle Fiveforty1. And to keep track, five has basically beat you on every freestyle you guys have done without anyone else helping either person so far in freestyle. If you want to continue being a retarded player who thinks they're are pro, so be it, but if you really want to prove something, go freestyle Fiveforty1. Last post here, seeing as this is a waste of time and very boring to talk to someone that only talks, but does not take any action.

Also, Still butthurt over the time I killed you running away at Alpha during war I see.
    Also, I happen to have footage of this as well. ^^

Forcium
    t4 is pretty srs bzness

There must be a double standard to this..
    And nice tag team!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    There must be a double standard to this..
    And nice tag team!
    Well mia is a legendary and Godly player that glorifies kills in war with 5 other ppl helping so i dnt think 2 v 1 is bad here

seems like he has better gear but you have alot of resist rate or he has low rate, either one can make a huge different in war.
    you forgot to include Enso in killing Wreck
    Last edited by Troll123; 07-18-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Well mia is a legendary and Godly player that glorifies kills in war with 5 other ppl helping so i dnt think 2 v 1 is bad here
    That's why I said nice tag team.. Wasn't sarcasm if you took it that way...

But then again Enso basically repeated Mia.

Although Mia made her thread for entertainment, and enso"s reason was to prove the other person wrong. Okay someone started talking trash to Enso she posted a video killing that person on forums... Five started talking trash Mia posted screenshots of killing that five..
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 07-18-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Enso, why waste your time with that nub? >.>
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    That's why I said nice tag team.. Wasn't sarcasm if you took it that way...

But then again Enso basically repeated Mia.

Although Mia made her thread for entertainment, and enso"s reason was to prove the other person wrong. Okay someone started talking trash to Enso she posted a video killing that person on forums... Five started talking trash Mia posted screenshots of killing that five..
    And who's to say enso didn't make this thread for entertainment or not? You're falling into our plot and being manipulated. 10mWasted always wins!! Bwahahahaa Come get baited some more.
    Last edited by xTheNexiOnex; 07-18-2013 at 09:06 AM.

Lol either t4 wars are really small you and star just really like to hunt each other down and 1v1 during war lolz

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    And who's to say enso didn't make this thread for entertainment or not? You're falling into our plot and being manipulated. 10mWasted always wins!! Bwahahahaa Come get baited some more.
    Lmao, I guess... someone makes a post about killin someone and then members of that guild jump in and start to insult, rage, cosign for one another, and then Have the audacity to call that person "butthurt"? Yet you do the sammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee thing soo how does that make you better than the other person..?

*would be my last question for this thread don't worry*

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast