Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBOX is dead on arrival!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Well I plan on buying a PS4 for KH3. And FF15 (actually much more so for the later). As well as a few other games o.o

Also: I bought KH2 in 2006 upon release and I enjoyed it for much longer than 1 week. It's not just a game you play from title screen to beating it, its a great experience that you can keep for a while To this day I still quite enjoy seeing KH cameos in other games and videos, and occasionally listening to some of the music on youtube.

Enjoying this video isn't quite the same for somebody who's played both KH2 and FF7, as somebody who hasn't :P

And SE hasn't really released a good game since 2006, except for the Dissidia's which weren't on consoles, and after the disasters that was FF13 and all those crappy sequels, and after 2+ years of zero information on Versus XIII, it'd be impossible to not be excited about Square's huge potential comeback. So given 7 years of dropping the ball, they're absolutely going all in and doing all the right things. Nomura has absolutely delivered.

^This

Banned
    lol...Final fantasy hasn't been Final Fantasy since #6

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Yeah,I would buy the new consoles?...but after 30 years of gaming,I'm just not in the mood to drop another $60 every 2 weeks for an FPS or Madden or w/e random game for just 2-3 days of game play per game

Especially when my PC outperforms both consoles combined.....
    Bro do you even JRPG?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    Bro do you even JRPG?!
    lol,I'm one of the only U.S. gamers to break 100 hours on FF5

14 years ago -_-
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 06-23-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12