Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Customization.

RedOsmium

More Customization.

You guys need to start releasing more face/hair kits in bulk like seriously they are extremely easy to make why don't we have more yet? Also a lot more single piece costumes wouldn't hurt but not just hats and face accessories, some shirts, pants, gloves and shoes would be great also. At the very least be more like Dragon Nest, since they realized they got lazy with the character customization they decided to compensate with a huge variety of costumes and faces that can be mixed and matched to add some uniqueness to your character. Cycling a fixed amount of costumes every update is just flat out lazy, we should be getting a new costume at the very least every monthly update.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

+1

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

bump

Support!

I'm down for more customization without paying, but anything would be nice at this point.

Here's an easy one: make a Purify Epaulet costume (no stats, appearance only). That look is awesome.

We really don't need any more face customization. When you're in war, you're not going to be looking for cool faces or anything. And you can barely see your own unless you zoom way in on it. But I do like the idea of more costumes. Costumes are fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

knowing as to how cabal is falling behind in customization by a lot... i think any change or any "more" of customizations in general...whether it be face/hair/costumes etc... would be better... but not from ideas ESTSoft...cause...you guys are dookie... i suggest taking in suggestions from us as in...the players who play...and obtain ideas from them...so it's more fun for us... and more appealing... and since in a way most people in this game have a similar type of "style" or what not...

Support

Make an anime based costumes!
    Le Akatsuki suit~

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    Make an anime based costumes!
    Le Akatsuki suit~
    wai r u an FA againz
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast