Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Email verification problem (GM Read)

RedOsmium

Email verification problem (GM Read)

I'm trying to retrieve a old account but I'm not getting the new pass sent to my email, It's saying "Your new password has been sent to your e-mail address", but when I sign on to check the email I don't see squat q.q
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

had that same problem, sent in ticket and here is their response. you might need to do the same
    "Hello,

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. If you're not able to receive our emails we can suggest a registered email change. While there may not be an issue with your email address, we experience issues with certain email domains on our end. If you would like to proceed with an email change we require some information to do so.

Account Name:
    Full Name:
    Current Registered E-Mail Address:
    New E-Mail Address:
    Reason for Request:
    *****Please attach two forms of your identification (Driver's license, Military ID, Passport, Government Issued Identification Card, Paypal Information, etc.) ******"

RedOsmium
    Thanks, just got the account back
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.