Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
So you don't want core prices to drop because they're a common item..? I think that is a case for them to be lower, not higher in price. And I'm not sure what your rambling about drop rates is about--of course they're random, it would be boring otherwise. That's how every RPG in existence works. (Unless drops are decided by the DM, of course, but it's still random to the player.)

Plus, all of those are only your personal gripes with making money. Dropping core prices still won't have a large negative effect on the game as a whole. UCHH used to be over 10m (12-13m is what I remember) a piece, and now they're less than 1m. Has the game blown up because of that? No.

I doubt ESTsoft is concerned with each individual player's wealth. Though it is possible that they are, I suppose. I would still bet that they are more concerned with things like suddenly everyone can exploit integer overflow to give themselves 100b instantly, not that you can't turn a large profit on every dungeon run.
Say what you will. The ingame Econ is $hit as i remember it the Econ in the game was MUCH MUCH stronger when core prices where high. then again OGP was not as money hungry as Estsoft is.