Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: EXP-AXP Choice

EXP-AXP Choice

Hello
    I been Wondering
    Why we Get EXP when we don't need it and we don't Get AXP when we need it!!?
    When you hit certain level some maps stops giving EXP and AXP that's cool we can understand that mobs are way easy to be rewarded on killing them.
    But..All Dungeons gives EXP!! Also when you're in a party with lower levels those maps also gives EXP.
    What If I don't need My character to level up!?
    What IF I only need AXP but not EXP
    Would be there and option that allows users to pick if they want EXP or not!?
    Like a button or something lets you decide if you get EXP or AXP when you attend to teleport to a map or dungeon!?

Quit being a war farming F@g ?

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

To stop making stupid idea for this game ! This game have enough stupid idea yo !

dumbasses... dumbasses everywhere... that'd just make farming war a whole lot easier...and it'd be 100% easier to + runes... where would the difficulty be in +ing runes...

Hey, if you want to farm Axp and not get Exp, just get to level 190. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    Hey, if you want to farm Axp and not get Exp, just get to level 190. ;3

+1 You shouldn't be level 139 or 169 farming war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    +1 You shouldn't be level 139 or 169 farming war.
    Why is there so much hostility toward people who farm war?

I'm not being hostile, you know I've been in T4 war for quite a while now. I'm just saying that if you want to run dungeons a lot you shouldn't be xx9.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

<_< Frankly, I'm down with people farming war; I've even set up a T1 mFS (rofl?) to farm whenever I find the time. My only arguement there is that you have people with 190's making 79-109-139-169 war farmers equipped as it is the game's level cap with +15 gear and Amp of Bikes*. I almost question why we have tiers 1 and 2 when normal players normally level past them too quickly to warrant their existence, and they can't rise to the higher ranks already claimed by those who are actually in the higher tiers. New tiers, 1 95-129, 2 130-159, 3 160-190?

Or just condense them back down to one tier; there never seems to be enough for a good ol' 150-150 war in any tier now. ;o

*Bikes of Amp, but there's more amp than bike at that point, lol.