Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Penalize Quitting in Ladder Battle.

Penalize Quitting in Ladder Battle.

I am sure that others have noticed this as well, but many of them are too caught up in receiving their free 3.2-9.9m alz each day, or more if others are the ones that are quitting against them, but this needs to stop. People are able t join Ladder Battle, and immediately quit for Cube of Enchant (Low), and in addition, 200 free AP per week. Please, make this madness stop. Soon, the price on these cores will crash, and the price for runes will go up. This is bad for the game as a whole, and should be dealt with post-haste. I would honestly rather be killed in the first 5 minutes by peopel 20-27 levels above me than be handed free cores because they quit, and I'm certain that I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Thank you in advance.

You are free cores are good
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

there are times that quitting a battle makes sense. for instance fighting against someone you have no chance against yet they continue to use their points so they can farm you for the full 10 minutes if you stick around. That is just cheesy behavior.

If someone has me outmatched I will stay til they have their 500, but at the point they start using all their points so they won't reach 500 normally, I will quit.

Also there are quite a few times where a person hasn't quit but is dc'ed instead. That would still count as a quit, should they be penalized?

I fail to see why core prices decreasing and rune prices increasing is bad for the game as a whole... all it means is that they will be different prices. It seems like *you* would not like core prices to decrease and rune prices to increase, but that's neither here nor there.

Core prices going down effects every legit player in the game. we cant all Buy 5 vouchers per day. some of us run dungs for alz

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    Core prices going down effects every legit player in the game. we cant all Buy 5 vouchers per day. some of us run dungs for alz
    Then farm dungeons for things besides upgrade cores..? Or buy cores now while they're cheap, then sell them once they go back up in price. There are better ways to make money than complaining on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Then farm dungeons for things besides upgrade cores..? Or buy cores now while they're cheap, then sell them once they go back up in price. There are better ways to make money than complaining on the forum.
    There no way of knowing if you will get anything BUT cores from a dung. ran 20 ft1 in a row one day. nothing better than a core dropped. a week later i ran 2. got an rw3. the Drops in this game are so random you can run 100 sod an not see 1 SEH. where some one else can run 1 Sod and get 2 seh.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    There no way of knowing if you will get anything BUT cores from a dung. ran 20 ft1 in a row one day. nothing better than a core dropped. a week later i ran 2. got an rw3. the Drops in this game are so random you can run 100 sod an not see 1 SEH. where some one else can run 1 Sod and get 2 seh.
    So you don't want core prices to drop because they're a common item..? I think that is a case for them to be lower, not higher in price. And I'm not sure what your rambling about drop rates is about--of course they're random, it would be boring otherwise. That's how every RPG in existence works. (Unless drops are decided by the DM, of course, but it's still random to the player.)

Plus, all of those are only your personal gripes with making money. Dropping core prices still won't have a large negative effect on the game as a whole. UCHH used to be over 10m (12-13m is what I remember) a piece, and now they're less than 1m. Has the game blown up because of that? No.

I doubt ESTsoft is concerned with each individual player's wealth. Though it is possible that they are, I suppose. I would still bet that they are more concerned with things like suddenly everyone can exploit integer overflow to give themselves 100b instantly, not that you can't turn a large profit on every dungeon run.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    So you don't want core prices to drop because they're a common item..? I think that is a case for them to be lower, not higher in price. And I'm not sure what your rambling about drop rates is about--of course they're random, it would be boring otherwise. That's how every RPG in existence works. (Unless drops are decided by the DM, of course, but it's still random to the player.)

Plus, all of those are only your personal gripes with making money. Dropping core prices still won't have a large negative effect on the game as a whole. UCHH used to be over 10m (12-13m is what I remember) a piece, and now they're less than 1m. Has the game blown up because of that? No.

I doubt ESTsoft is concerned with each individual player's wealth. Though it is possible that they are, I suppose. I would still bet that they are more concerned with things like suddenly everyone can exploit integer overflow to give themselves 100b instantly, not that you can't turn a large profit on every dungeon run.
    Say what you will. The ingame Econ is $hit as i remember it the Econ in the game was MUCH MUCH stronger when core prices where high. then again OGP was not as money hungry as Estsoft is.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin