Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Bit of a problem.

Bit of a problem.

Ok, so I transferred my account, to one here (a lv61 BL), no problem. Played it that night, went to bed. Woke up the next day, tried to sign in, and I couldnt. It gave me the same error it gives when you dont transfer an account or verify/authenticate a new account. I tried to re-transfer it, but I got an error saying "information is invalid" (Yes I tried all two of my possible passwords).

tl;dr I had my character on a new account, and now it's gone into thin air. No it isnt banned or blocked, I checked. I didnt get hacked either because it wouldve just let me sign in. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Forgot to mention I sent a help desk in 3 days ago, with no response, so I got desperate and came to forums. Pitiful, I know T_T

Bloody Ice ~~ Mobbing Nipperlugs with "Darkness"
    I'd say just w8..you're not alone with account transfer issues...
    I'm sure they're working on it.

~~Sorry Dx

Problem solved, it was a temporary thing. Topic can be locked, thanks for your response, Rapturen <3

Quote Originally Posted by soup View Post
    Problem solved, it was a temporary thing. Topic can be locked, thanks for your response, Rapturen <3

lock it, he wants to be moderated; miss the ogp rath of /thread fury!!! xD
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

hey man you still having that problem get back to me lol ok my email is [email protected] message me back dude i have that same problem i am sure i do lol plxzz get back to me for more information and alz help

~!AngelTerrorist!~

I'm having this same issue, only it's not resolving itself >.>