Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    I'll just leave this hurrrr.

#seidoesntcare #luredhiminreeeeeeeealgood
    #calaiscute
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

So many fans! Thank you. Thank you.

Eyelash/Cala/Pynk

so no one from here really played with spur back on the titanium set days...
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Ofc, darrkd and spur are legends. regardless of their gear, they had skill, still do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Ofc, darrkd and spur are legends. regardless of their gear, they had skill, still do lol.
    I would never call them Legends, you are giving them way too much credit thus swelling their cabal e-peen/ego or w/e you wanna call it, won't call anyone from NA/Global/EU Cabal a legend when our supposed "best players" got decimated at Cabal Camp in Jeju Province. #geegeeiscute
    Last edited by Spamzor; 12-25-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    I would never call them Legends, you are giving them way too much credit thus swelling their cabal e-peen/ego or w/e you wanna call it, won't call anyone from NA/Global/EU Cabal a legend when our supposed "best players" got decimated at Cabal Camp in Jeju Province. #geegeeiscute
    Dawkinz just likes kissing everyone as.s, always been that way

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    lol spur would've taken 1st considering xi has an inner retard. don't post about what you know very little of
    Last edited by ColdFire; 12-29-2014 at 02:56 PM.

I might be wrong but spur was op due to his honor, its true he had good gear compared to most of the cabal population.but I guess now days ppl call legend to high internet speed and a heavy wallet...
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    I might be wrong but spur was op due to his honor, its true he had good gear compared to most of the cabal population.but I guess now days ppl call legend to high internet speed and a heavy wallet...
    nah

p.s - my wallet is practically non-existent for those who don't even know me lol
    Last edited by ColdFire; 12-29-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    lol spur would've taken 1st considering xi has an inner retard. don't post about what you know very little of
    ...shoulda coulda woulda, but did he do it? No, so don't post of about what you also know very little of because I am pretty sure you can't tell the future and I am sure you know how those Koreans play. #comeagainplz
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~