Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Yes no azn please
    Your sig is hardcore >___>

Banned
    geeeee way to avoid all the replys after you made a compelling big boy stab at a guild.
    fa.ggots not allowed. if you're not hardcore enough get the f.uck out. actually just uninstall cabal while you're at it cause you still su.ck after all these years you've been playing. you're just a chew toy for miavii.

They talk about skill like it still exist. Lol we did not have resist rate imbued gears back then. Sad how they try impress you with a 8vs1. Go find Spur and Darkkd, they'll probably show you how to fight more than 8 without wearing resist rate gears. #fact
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Not speaking for Sei. Just sayin when you guys be defensive against one post coming from another person it just reveals how you take insults like its gonna hurt you. Does it matter if someone talks bad about your guild? When I was in Sei we get that a lot and I'm like pretty much the only person who was acting how you guys are acting right now. Need to reach matrimoney level if you guys wanna go there.

@Dawkinz
    I don't know how you did it. But I will admit I'm impressed.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 12-23-2014 at 11:49 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Forcium
    They talk about skill like it still exist. Lol we did not have resist rate imbued gears back then. Sad how they try impress you with a 8vs1. Go find Spur and Darkkd, they'll probably show you how to fight more than 8 without wearing resist rate gears. #fact
    but... they were able to tank that many people because their honor ranks were way ahead of their time... along with their gear

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    but... they were able to tank that many people because their honor ranks were way ahead of their time... along with their gear
    Yup.... And i'm just adding fuel to the fire, no one cares about Sei and Sei doesn't care about any bad talk because they know how they got to where they are now so why give a f about anything right? Its just a game anyways, people get mad and people ignore, such is life. People full of hot air as usual.
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Suuuuup brooooo =D

Not speaking for Sei. Just sayin when you guys be defensive against one post coming from another person it just reveals how you take insults like its gonna hurt you. Does it matter if someone talks bad about your guild? When I was in Sei we get that a lot and I'm like pretty much the only person who was acting how you guys are acting right now. Need to reach matrimoney level if you guys wanna go there.

@Dawkinz
    I don't know how you did it. But I will admit I'm impressed.
    hahahahaha, idk how u can continue talking to these guys lol.. i mean 500 + posts? this is nuts xDD.

Banned
    I'll just leave this hurrrr.

#seidoesntcare #luredhiminreeeeeeeealgood

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    I'll just leave this hurrrr.

#seidoesntcare #luredhiminreeeeeeeealgood
    Whale den, time for me to exit *washes hands of this mess* #ByeFelicia
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast