Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    agreed. terrible timing

maybe now she'll understand her position a little better, and i'll teach her how to debuff in combo.
    Understand my position? You getting one kill vs me killing you over and over the past few months dont prove anything. I have been rocking gears that arent even good as opposed to your craftsman +11 and 80/14 GS and yet I could still find a way to make you eat dirt. Hmmm its not your skill trust me, your gears are just making your life easier. but like I said, Im set to go to t5.

Ok back to drama

Lights.... Camera...Action!
    * and the Unclean Warrior - Wrecka's slowly deteriorates into dust....

FiveForty1 watches as his nemesis dissolves into nothingness equivocating his final words...

I will erase you upon my return...

Muahahahaha (it sounds like evil okay?)

Muahahahaha (it sounds like evil okay? and then slowly the sounds faded)

(Cass the evil minion is still alive and she shall awaken Wrecka from his rest. )
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    LMFAO ikr, dumbass cropped the 3 others there (2 FB's and a WA)
    ...anyways, to conclude all of this shxt, heres a video video of what happens when this idiot isnt running from me

lets hear the excuses
    ....cassi back her up, talk some shxt.
    i'm excited to hear the response for this one lol

any time you want to redeem yourself wrecka, get your secretary (cassi) to mail or pm me.
    dont ignore this, wrecka.... you have some explaining to do missy

damn that is really poor freestyling.. you think t5 will be easier? :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarus View Post
    I did not want to post or get involved in this, but do you really think screenshotting when you kill someone and cropping, so people think you're good is impressive? If you really think you're a "top player", prove it and freestyle Fiveforty1, who has been waiting for you to freestyle him, but you keep hiding behind BS, that you always post. You take everything seriously and after you get "wrecked", you are saying some BULL on how you want to "control", sounds like someone takes this too seriously and goes on to basically say "I'm trolling you", after you get wrecked and shown up. Go prove you're a top player now and freestyle people 1v1 instead of relying on help (DevilCry in the picture in your first post).

I can screenshot everytime you die too in war when I have help too mang.

I can feel your emotions just by reading your post and Im not convinced your chill. You might want to ask yourself... Who is taking what seriously. Is it because I posted your awesome screenshot that you had to react like this?

I am a very creative person Sica...You have no idea how I play my creativity game, and how I can play people like you in a creative manner. I am so far ...enjoying this.

Trainee
    Again, you avoid what people are actually saying. Stop acting like some smart-ass troll, when it is clear to everyone by now, should know you're nothing more than a retarded player who thinks they are pro and actually a "top" player. Go prove you're a top player and quit making BS excuses to get yourself out of freestyling Fiveforty1.

Shadow Titanium
    butthurt? Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by awakening; 07-22-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    damn that is really poor freestyling.. you think t5 will be easier? :'D
    Oh no. Nationwar wise, Im bothered with the thought of going against monsters like Achilles and those guys with resist bikes and +15 gears. I am not ready for that. I have no time to work on my gears. I work jobs and do others stuff in the real world. Damn. I shall amaze you with my freestyling one of these days so you'll glorify me like a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarus View Post
    Again, you avoid what people are actually saying. Stop acting like some smart-ass troll, when it is clear to everyone by now, should know you're nothing more than a retarded player who thinks they are pro and actually a "top" player. Go prove you're a top player and quit making BS excuses to get yourself out of freestyling Fiveforty1.
    Oooh feisty. I should kill you more I can just imagine how mad you're going to be when I unleash my "retard-ness" on you.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Oh no. Nationwar wise, Im bothered with the thought of going against monsters like Achilles and those guys with resist bikes and +15 gears. I am not ready for that. I have no time to work on my gears. I work jobs and do others stuff in the real world. Damn. I shall amaze you with my freestyling one of these days so you'll glorify me like a god.
    yes stop bothering mia. she does hand jobs in the real world and doesnt have time to work on her gears. all time spent making videos and gifs only. and f cking me.

Shadow Titanium
    LMFAO ikr, dumbass cropped the 3 others there (2 FB's and a WA)
    ...anyways, to conclude all of this shxt, heres a video video of what happens when this idiot isnt running from me

lets hear the excuses
    ....cassi back her up, talk some shxt.
    i'm excited to hear the response for this one lol

any time you want to redeem yourself wrecka, get your secretary (cassi) to mail or pm me.
    hey wrecka,
    why are you avoiding this?

Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast