Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    So apparently you didn't. See the end of the long a** video..? Yeah it ended with him dying thats why i said he lost. guess you didnt see that but anyways.... what do you mean keeping it going he has seen Mia out of town at least 3 times they could he could he pked her then but no he rather go on forums. And we were talking about Mia returning back as a FA then he jumped back in with a comment towards her wa and that's how this back and forth restarted. And anyone who hurts your feelings five you will call them an a** kisser and then +1 whoever seems as if theyre prasing you.
    jesus christ, dikes talk so damn much.
    listen KissAssi,
    i'll pvp your girlfriend any time she wants... i've been calling her out repeatedly for the entire duration of this thread, yet no response?
    when she's ready to arrange a 1on1 pvp freestyle, pm me. until then, i think her avoidance speaks for itself.

ps. wrecka isnt posting anymore, because she knows damn well that in a freestyle pvp match, she probably wont be able to get me past 50% hp.
    you're just digging a hole deeper for her
    Last edited by vXLi; 07-15-2013 at 09:02 AM.

So, apparently you didn't see the end of the long a** video..? Yeah, it ended in him dying, and that's why i said he lost. I guess you didn't see that, but anyways.... what do you mean "keeping it going"? He has seen Mia out of town at least 3 times, and he could have pked her then, but no, he would rather go on forums. And we were talking about Mia returning back as a FA then he jumped back in with a comment towards her wa and that's how this back and forth restarted. And anyone who hurts your feelings, five, you will call them an a** kisser and then +1 whoever seems as if they're praising you.
    For those who also had trouble reading post #219, here is an edited version that is light years easier to understand. I also hope I manage to maintain the original sentiment. Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    For those who also had trouble reading post #219, here is an edited version that is light years easier to understand. I also hope I manage to maintain the original sentiment. Honestly.
    Sorry for my grammar an thx enso

Shadow Titanium
    So apparently you didn't. See the end of the long a** video..? Yeah it ended with him dying thats why i said he lost. guess you didnt see that but anyways.... what do you mean keeping it going he has seen Mia out of town at least 3 times they could he could he pked her then but no he rather go on forums. And we were talking about Mia returning back as a FA then he jumped back in with a comment towards her wa and that's how this back and forth restarted. And anyone who hurts your feelings five you will call them an a** kisser and then +1 whoever seems as if theyre prasing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    LMFAO

... hooked on phonics Cassi?

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    LMFAO

... hooked on phonics Cassi?
    Okay wasn't a big deal all she did was add punctuations

Lmao you always make big deals out of nothing

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    if you're only here to prove that you have a bigger bark than every other player in this game, then yea, you're a chihuahua for sure.
    jesus, you talk so much.
    go back to fa.
    pretty much every single one of your responses now are excuses as to why you ran from me

so you dedicated months of your time to show that you could run away from me, and i would never successfully be able to kill you? what about the 16 holy waters you used here? :

lolz. i just counted about 14 times where you were dead on my next skill
    whats your excuse / explanation for that?

....if ever you feel like you have an actual point to prove, we'll freestyle pvp.
    i have better to do than chase a chihuahua around for 25 minutes.
    besides, cloud has even offered to look over a 1on1 between us... and yet, you havent responded?

whenever you're ready, accept my challenge, and freestyle me in pvp.

until then, woof woof "wrecka". ;]

Called me out in DS got wrecked three times. Stupidity shows by using BloodySpirit out of combo. Chase, Chase, Chase, gives up trying to attack in combo mode, because all I did was run and evade, couldnt do it right, because I kept on fading, you couldnt time the right moment >.<. When I noticed, I striked on combo mode and bam!!! who fell facedown on the floor three times straight in front of his guildies ? Then QQ's and calls me out on a freestyle duel because pk did'nt work out for him.

What else? Oh! uses panic cry when Im on Instant immunity? what the !? I know you got tensed and nervous but damn is that how DUMB you get when you're so agitated! lmao. Did I use 100% pots that time? lol

FiveForty1 you're pathetic -.- you try hard to win on a fight, and you get pissed off when I dont take you seriously, YOU'RE Easy -.-. I blocked you because of your constant pm'ing its starting to get annoying. You have no wins to prove. Did anyone ever wonder why he dont post the videos that he shouts and claims he recorded killing me?
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-15-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

K it"s done

lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Called me out in DS got wrecked three times. Stupidity shows by using BloodySpirit out of combo. Chase, Chase, Chase, gives up trying to attack in combo mode, because all I did was run and evade, couldnt do it right, because I kept on fading, you couldnt time the right moment >.<. When I noticed, I striked on combo mode and bam!!! who fell facedown on the floor three times straight in front of his guildies ? Then QQ's and calls me out on a freestyle duel because pk did'nt work out for him.

What else? Oh! uses panic cry when Im on Instant immunity? what the !? I know you got tensed and nervous but damn is that how DUMB you get when you're so agitated! lmao. Did I use 100% pots that time? lol

FiveForty1 you're pathetic -.- you try hard to win on a fight, and you get pissed off when I dont take you seriously, YOU'RE Easy -.-. I blocked you because of your constant pm'ing its starting to get annoying. You have no wins to prove. Did anyone ever wonder why he dont post the videos that he shouts and claims he recorded killing me?
    ... not even gonna read this. you just keep repeating the same shxt.

are you gonna respond to my challenge or not?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>1on1 pvp freestyle<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

stop beating around the bush
    Last edited by vXLi; 07-16-2013 at 04:42 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamiayoe View Post
    called me out in ds got wrecked three times. Stupidity shows by using bloodyspirit out of combo. Chase, chase, chase, gives up trying to attack in combo mode, because all i did was run and evade, couldnt do it right, because i kept on fading, you couldnt time the right moment >.<. When i noticed, i striked on combo mode and bam!!! who fell facedown on the floor three times straight in front of his guildies ? Then qq's and calls me out on a freestyle duel because pk did'nt work out for him.

What else? Oh! Uses panic cry when im on instant immunity? What the !? I know you got tensed and nervous but damn is that how dumb you get when you're so agitated! Lmao. Did i use 100% pots that time? Lol :d

fiveforty1 you're pathetic -.- you try hard to win on a fight, and you get pissed off when i dont take you seriously, you're easy -.-. I blocked you because of your constant pm'ing its starting to get annoying. You have no wins to prove. Did anyone ever wonder why he dont post the videos that he shouts and claims he recorded killing me?
    butthurt response

Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast