Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    This all this thread is...listen to Cloud, guys and just shut this down. Old news is old, and prolonged trolling is a plague at best.

/thread
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Honestly I think both wa in vid su.cked. Its like watching cassey play her FA ...... super terrible

Forcium
    dam son, ranked 69 overall in mission battle ladder as a warrior. props

Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    dam son, ranked 69 overall in mission battle ladder as a warrior. Props
    lol

How's Cabal? Still full of guys pretending their girls and people talking about having lives while they're on cabal? Cool!

It took having their gear auctioned off to be the position to worry about others lives. Other than that it's great!

Complains about running when engaging on a pk fight.

I strongly disagree to the notion that fleeing is to be looked down upon. Whoever complains about it has obviously failed to initiate his/her method to destroy his/her target. Simply put - disappointment for failing, needs more practice.

I have come across people who can catch me over the years. *rolls eyes* God, lets name them...

See SHERMANATOR and Neiro were good colleagues who had utilized the Force Archer's ability of "reaching" to its full extent that fleeing (running) from them is 50/50 success. This was back in 2007&08.

Then we had Spur and xi known superiors of the WI class who had utilized the Wizards mobility to prove that running from a WI is a no no
    This was back 2008 to 2012

Then we had Turcox who played fb without root, played WA and WI, and despite the fact that people frowned on him for being from cabal "global" he proved that he can manually retarget and catch and destroy his foe's. 2011-2012 moments ^_^

Then DarrKD to be honest is the only WA who was wow oh wow with WA, even naked, he catches the runners.

Very few people have succesfully developed an effective method of catching. Very few that I admire See these guys think. Not gear driven.

See its sad, how the emerging generation are getting worse when it comes to "thinking", now that we have skills that can supress, silence, root and stun. Probably the only reason why they are considered good is because they have the nicer gears most would dream to have and you too person from Seireitei (you know who you are).

You worked hard to raise your honor points, you worked hard to gear and build your characters but that dont mean you win on everything.

Now what interest me the most is how these complainers would react if I was to f*ck with them. These boards are perfect to make a show out of it, I came to the point of using cheat vital pots to add more fuel Brings life to the forum. It turns out I'm right to assume that their butthurt buttons are ready to be....pushed.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-01-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Complains about running when engaging on a pk fight.

I strongly disagree to the notion that fleeing is to be looked down upon. Whoever complains about it has obviously failed to initiate his/her method to destroy his/her target. Simply put - disappointment for failing, needs more practice.

I have come across people who can catch me over the years. *rolls eyes* God, lets name them...

See SHERMANATOR and Neiro were good colleagues who had utilized the Force Archer's ability of "reaching" to its full extent that fleeing (running) from them is 50/50 success. This was back in 2007&08.

Then we had Spur and xi known superiors of the WI class who had utilized the Wizards mobility to prove that running from a WI is a no no
    This was back 2008 to 2012

Then we had Turcox who played fb without root, played WA and WI, and despite the fact that people frowned on him for being from cabal "global" he proved that he can manually retarget and catch and destroy his foe's. 2011-2012 moments ^_^

Then DarrKD to be honest is the only WA who was wow oh wow with WA, even naked, he catches the runners.

Very few people have succesfully developed an effective method of catching. Very few that I admire See these guys think. Not gear driven.

See its sad, how the emerging generation are getting worse when it comes to "thinking", now that we have skills that can supress, silence, root and stun. Probably the only reason why they are considered good is because they have the nicer gears most would dream to have and you too person from Seireitei (you know who you are).

You worked hard to raise your honor points, you worked hard to gear and build your characters but that dont mean you win on everything.

Now what interest me the most is how these complainers would react if I was to f*ck with them. These boards are perfect to make a show out of it, I came to the point of using cheat vital pots to add more fuel Brings life to the forum. It turns out I'm right to assume that their butthurt buttons are ready to be....pushed.
    So in other words...if someone weaker than you kept running away and using holy waters,you wouldn't blast it all over forums and make videos and brag?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    dam son, ranked 69 overall in mission battle ladder as a warrior. props
    thx dude.

Shadow Titanium
    lets not digress->
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    lol...so on june 30 2013 i began reading this thread from page one, all the way to page sixteen. I have seen countless posts basically saying the same thing over and over and over, which i found pretty funny. But here is what i think, i am not going to take sides, because you know.. i have known Mia for a quite a while as well as cass, but on the contrary i think fiveforty has put in work on his WA and has pretty good knowledge on the class as well. I never see him boasting about his gear whenever i see him on ch 6, 12 etc etc.

i think its pretty cool that there are still people that play warrior to the freestyle extent, most of the pro WA friends of mine dont really play cabal anymore and that makes me sad. Posting all these screenshots and videos are cool and all, but i suggest something that can help settle this. If you guys want ill overlook a match between both of you in ch 20, in a pvp freestyle. (PvPs and 1 v 1s in war are not 100% legit, for the fact that you are not the only one warring, and 99% of the time, theres always an extra factor that damages you other than people(guards, atk down towers, hp down etc).

But here is the my final thought to both of you:
    Mia, to be honest, it would be better to accept if you have gotten beat, i watched the video, and those vital pots... i dont think thats cool at all, hurts my WA feelings Mia, i have fought with you before and those are definitely not needed, being a modest person makes you better and stronger, its not always about making the point about being acknowledged by other people. Im not saying you're a bad kid cuz ik you're not, ik most of the people who have read this thread dont have a single clue about the freestyling with a WA.

541, yo man, i have freestyled you before and i know that you're better than a lot of WAs in this game. But there is no need to have to keep posting things up to try and prove something when all you need to know is that you have the potential to do it. You dont have to get people to understand that you can do it man, people who have seen it with thier eyes will know, because sht that happens cannot be rewritten or repeated namsayin? Cant let things like this phase you man just let it happen and just do what you do man.

I suggest just ending this or just doing what i suggested and end it and move on forreals

Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast