Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    lol nothing happened but you trying to beg for a fight, you're so desperate and pathetic that you had to come to my channel and disturb my pk game with a friend. I did not back out, I just noticed that the more I dont acknowledge you the more you become edgy, you should actually be glad i didnt start anything because it would be a shame on you again.
    More excuses and shxt talking? No surprise there.

Anyways, im goin to KOS you until you freestyle me, heads up "Mia" <3
    8==========================D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0:

The internet

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    The internet
    Right??

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Last I checked...spamming holy water didn't make anyone "bawss" and I bet you do it 24/7 in war. #2, you're a joke Miavii and always have been....people make characters with your name as a joke LOLtrollLMAO and all that bull. Not to mention, I recall two years ago a certain FA levelled into your tier and put you to shame, even so much as stealing your precious bringer title flat out. If you don't, might I suggest recalling the name Celija? Seriously, lay off the "I'm so holier than thou", produce some kind of proof that you don't need to run or use USD to kick ass, or get out. You're only history because you're ancient. Not because you were amazing.....anyone with a paycheck and skill rank of apprentice can do what you did. Hit, dash/fade, holy water, repeat. So again, produce proof, fight Five again WITHOUT waters, or break your gear and quit, honey. Your ego is crowding our servers.
    Last edited by Fishy; 06-22-2013 at 01:07 AM.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

^
    o.O I dont know where u got those from, half of the story seems to be off. lol

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    More excuses and shxt talking? No surprise there.

Anyways, im goin to KOS you until you freestyle me, heads up "Mia" <3
    8==========================D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0:
    You'll just end up wrecked and humiliated when post more pictures and possibly another video if I feel like going through the hassle of uploading one. -.- but seriously, proceed with caution ...just a warning
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-22-2013 at 07:04 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Last I checked...spamming holy water didn't make anyone "bawss" and I bet you do it 24/7 in war. #2, you're a joke Miavii and always have been....people make characters with your name as a joke LOLtrollLMAO and all that bull. Not to mention, I recall two years ago a certain FA levelled into your tier and put you to shame, even so much as stealing your precious bringer title flat out. If you don't, might I suggest recalling the name Celija? Seriously, lay off the "I'm so holier than thou", produce some kind of proof that you don't need to run or use USD to kick ass, or get out. You're only history because you're ancient. Not because you were amazing.....anyone with a paycheck and skill rank of apprentice can do what you did. Hit, dash/fade, holy water, repeat. So again, produce proof, fight Five again WITHOUT waters, or break your gear and quit, honey. Your ego is crowding our servers.
    Oooh dang did I just see Celija name in paragraph? Lmao, all the FA fights I've seen involving celija and Miavii Miavii won. This is not a nice try!

Why the btching? Oookay I vote you remove all of them from your fanclub Mia! And TAKE THE DECODER RINGS!
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 06-22-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Oooh dang did I just see Celija name in paragraph? Lmao, all the FA fights I've seen involving celija and Miavii Miavii won. This is not a nice try!

Why the btching? Oookay I vote you remove all of them from your fanclub Mia! And TAKE THE DECODER RINGS!
    of course miavii holywater to win. we already establish this. celija or anyone else include cassirene.
    and let everyone btch. thats why this thread was created right? mammamia wanted to bytch about being a p enis want to be so if you cant handle the posting maybe you should get the f ck out
    Last edited by awakening; 06-22-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    cassi is mia's bish lolz. anyways

ch20? lets make a video.

so much talking

Still trying to figure out why people cry about pots they are in game to use how you feel fit
    Normally the ones who cry are the ones that can't affored them
    Last I checked pk is anything goes just sayin .....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Next story, this is chapter 2....I think -.- oh whatever
    Ok so,

He got ganged today in channel 20 BI, like the same scenario that made him QQ so much back on our nationwar days, goes after u and doesnt mind the other enemies around. So he brags about this video of him kiling me and im like "awww hell naw!" so I go to DS to 1 on 1 the bch where he calls me out, I fight finally, then he dies with all his party buffs gone. he tries a score second time then he dies again (it was mch easier to kill him without the party buffs)... Goes to impress on his party "Oh dont buff me, I dont need buffs" on his third attempt, then gets killed after using Bloody...How? I debuff (the b.itch got suppressed lmao) activate bloody > bam impactstab 1k'ish > bam charge 1k'ish > bam WW down. I was like "you dont effin take a video of wrecking ME, I take the video of wrecking YOU m***fker"

btch got wrecked 3 times on fraps. Ew!

I warned him on my previous post, you guys saw it. "proceed with caution" >.< Maybe he did or maybe not whatever but this had to go over the same scenario. GOT WRECKED!
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-22-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast